Chapter Two

Sophie's POV

"I don't even know where am I!?" He ran to the door as I chased him with my pillow.

"Explained idiot!! it's not like you just ended up sleeping in my bed!" I was about to smashed it in him but he opened the door and ran in to the kitchen. I followed him there. Then he stopped in the counter,

"What if it is the case!! I really don't know anything!!"

I frowned and pulled a knife and a pan "Invalid excuses!!"

"Wait!" He yelled. "Are you that desperate to kill me!?" He huffs for an air, and raised his hands.

No! but, Goddamnit! Just tell the truth! I'm gonna call the police!!" I shrieked. This is just not normal to happen these days. Like seriously? He just have to say that he took me and lay on me and,  Damnit! men are disgusting!

"Wait, if I introduced myself, you should calm down okay? Okay?" He chased his breathe. He was really scared that I can kill him, but actually I will never. Why would I kill anyway? if that so, the first victim would be me if that happen. Nope,I was just kidding.

"Ok." I put down the deadly weapon I have including the pan. "Make it fast."

"Okay, okay." He gasped, "God, you're not like a woman.."

I held up the pan as he said that.

"Nah! just kidding. " He chuckled and sweats nervously. "Put it down." he went closer slowly.

"I'm Victor Fuentes. Well.. As you know.. I have a band and I'm the--"

"Stop bragging! Now tell me how the fuck did you get in my bed!" I yelled and about to hold the knife, but he held my hand to stopped me.

"Really, I'm serious. I don't even know who you are, what place, and why the hell I'm here." his big brown eyes tells the truth.

"Hm. B-but. How?" I stuttered and fell speechless.

"I don't have any fucking idea." He glanced at me."Now, would you mind introducing yourself and tell me where am I?" his eye brows melt me. And his eyes too. And his voice too. Wonder how-- wait. Stop Sophie. That's isn't you.

"Well." I cleaned my throat and started, "I'm Sophie. And you are in my apartment, Chicago."

"Uh." He sighed and looked around. How does he even get that sigh if he don't remember how he got here?

"Could you help me get back in my place? at San Diego, I mean."

"San Diego?!"

He nodded. "I can't think of anything how I get here. I only remembered, Jaime called me and I'm on my way to the camp.."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway. I have my work today." Oh shit.

"Work!!!" I screamed.

----