chapter 27

Victor's pov

I still didn't tell anything Sophie about my memories. if I told her, she will asked me if I got anything to know how to get back already. I dont know what to answer. I mean how to react on it. do shew wants me to get back already? do she wants to get rid of me in her life? what I mean is, even she wouldn't tell it straight, it always seems like she wants me to leave already.

then, there was still another problem. how could I get back? well. I dont know. I still dont know. but, I still didn't know wjy in the world, I will get in an accident and then wakes up to a bed with a heartless woman besides me? that's weird.

"say, Sophie."

"uh."

"why your speeding way too muuuuuuuuuuch---- look out!"

I yelled after a big truck approaches. I sighed as it passed by and luckily, we didn't get any injury. I glared at her while she

looked in me and shifted her eyes on the road. "you know, we suddenly nearly arrive hospital if that truck hit us." I mumbled in fear and buried my face in my palm. she sighed and turned the steering wheel.

"we still going to the hospital. " shr grunts. and then afterwards, she parked the car near the pavements and quickly got out the car. she still in her office clothes and I wonder if this was an emergency.

"come on, get out. get out." she turned back at me when she nearly forgot that I was still in the car. I didn't want to go and see what it is or else it might get my sympathies and then maybe I can't do anything because im just temporarily living here and then it will hurt me. oh wow. just like what im experiencing right now.

I fell in love with a wrong person in a wrong time.

cool. wow, sounds your pretty smart Victor. hurray. ugh.

"hey? I told you to get out, now." she opened the car door and pulled me forcibly. I didn't act like a dumb, and let her pulled me anywhere else so she wouldn't snap her anger on me. earlier, when she got home, she just freaked out and took her purse and then looked at me. then I asked her what's wrong, but she didn't answer, still right now.

afterwards of rushing through the corridors, we stood still and Sophie looked at the glass of the door. I looked at her and see she was hurt. very hurt.

"whats wrong Sophie?" I tighten my grip in her hand, and she looked at me with teary eye. she smiled and looked at me.

"this is why I took you." she mumbled and hugged me. I was surprised and still in confusion.  she pulled away and quickly opened the door. we went together inside and saw the man that told me i was a burden, and that guy who hugged him last time. wait. who is this guy? and, who's this kid lying in the bed?

"sam."  sop cried and hugged him. Sam? she didn't tell me anything about him.

"uh. you brought your boyfriend." he said again. I looked at Sophie and waited for her to answer. she shook her head. and pulled my hands.

"he was my friend for god sake Sam. you actually thought he was the asshole luke." she smiled a little. her hands are soft that I always like to stay my hands. Sam looked at me and so I gazed up at him.

"im sorry bro. didn't mean to think you were luke. besides, I was really angry when I heard it and didn't even doubt myself if its you or not." he said and offer his hands. I smiled and used my left hand shake it, but we felt embarrassed when I realized he uses right hand to reached mine. well.. Sophie still holding my right hand. so I guess, it will be all her fault. we both looked at her then afterwards the idea of letting my hands away flushed in her mind.

we all laughed and Sophie blushes with embarrasment.

"anyways," Sam broke and looked at the kid. "she was my daughter. she's a lukemia fighter." his voice suddenly fell down as I felt Sophie hids her face in my back. I think she's in tears right now.

"well. it was her final stage and still fighting. that's why im really proud of her, but at the same time.. cant take what I see from her anymore." he said.

I knew it. I meet someone, I feel something for them, and then I cant do anything to help them, ending myself with regretful feelings. im really sorry about this. I just cant.

"anyways, I made you went here to meet my daughter in her last stage and make her happy for the last time." he was abourt cry. but he still holding it back. afterwards, his wife came in and saw us. she smiled softly and after her eyes landed on her kid, she felt hurt. Sam greeted her and hugged her tightly.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you anything about them." Sophie said under her breathe.  I looked at her in my back and her eyes are really crying. I pulled and hugged her tightly as she started sobbing in my arms.

"It's okay. if there still life, there still hopes."

----

"hi, my name is Victoria!" she smiled brightly like there was nothing that threatens her life. I smiled and offer my hand.

"well, my name is Victor!" I chuckled. her eyes shines and laughed. "we habe the same name!" she said. afterwards, Sophie came in and greeted Sophie with a toy in her hand. maybe she was from somewhere and bought intently this.

"hi there little fella!" she said.and sat besides me in the bed. victoria seems to know Sophie, ending her to come and hugged soph.

Sophie chuckled and hugged Victoria back. "dad tells so much about you!" she said as she they pulled away.

"I really want to meet you. mom, dad and I watched you in t.v.! "

well I guess she was talking about that time.

"so, is Victor is your husband?" Victoria cheerfully asked. sop and I looked at each other weirdly. Sop rolled her eyes and smiled at the little girl.

"oh sheesh, you little fella." she reached victoria's head and pinched her in the cheeks softly. "you we're a silly little kid!" 

victoria hanged her mouth opened while her brain still buffering. And then the following seconds, she now got that we're not couple. "oh, yeah? I'm a silly kid!" she chuckled. and then we all laughed as we all high five each other, to victoria and to sophie. 

she smiled at me and winked. 

---