chapter 25

*flashbacks*

Vic's pov

2013

I wish I would never fvcking fall in love again.

I said to myself as the star gone from the sky. it was still amazing for me having a first time of seeing one of it. and the numbness in my heart lessen from it.

afterwards I chuckled. I felt so embarrased for myself. what the actual fvck Vic? you wished in a star? that's freaking crazy! but it seems not real. I saw a shooting star, and I wished on it, that's freaking childish even if youre alone at night at the street.

as I was talking to myself, I finally arrived in the place where i parked ny car. I walked infront of it and headed at the door.

I stood still and remembered the guys. so then I pulled my phone out. as I opened it, exactly, Jaime was calling. I forgot, I turned it's mode to silent, making all the calls unanswer.

so then, I was about to answer it when I actually think I was not in the mood for talking. so then I hung it up and turned it off.

afterwards, I finally decided to get in the car. I quickly got inside and started the engine. I should be going then.. they are now worried as of now. I never even answer any calls from them and it distracted me. I was so sorry for jaime too, he really gives effort and show his concern for me and about my bullshit girlfriend. But I couldnt help myself. I couldn't talk.

the time pass by and my conscience builds up. it made my mind decided. so then I pulled my phone out and turned it on. I shifted my looks at the road then at my phone. after a few seconds, jaime called again. then a smile creep on my heart, and so I answered it.

"hey man. you okay? we'll be heading at the camp now."

he said through the line. I didn't replied. my lips fell speechless and couldnt talk for a while.

"hey, are you still there?"

"err. yep. Im on my way jaime.I'll hung up now. bye." right when he have to say something, I did hung it.

I still cant talk to him about her. my heart still pounded into pieces. I cant barely take anymore pain in my chest. if I decided to talk about it, I might sure explode.

I throw my phone at the backseat and shifted my eyes on the road.

but suddenly, my eyes went wide. there was a truck coming that I didn't even notice earlier. I tried to turn my car but it didn't help either.

right that time... I couldnt remember how hurt it was. but all those memories I had, my parents, my brother, my friends, the tours, the people infront of me, until the last talked I did... it flooded on my mind for a few seconds.. and...

blocked out.

----------

2021

"Sophie! Sophie!" I yelled, chasing her from the street. she walks really fast that I couldnt actually reached her. "Sophie, im sorry!"

and afterwards of chasing her, she stopped. she stood still, her back infront of me. I stopped and then chased my breathe. God, she was really fast. it took for a while and then I stared at her.

"im sorry if I brought her," i sincerly said. "and im sorry if she acted like a something.. I forgot to tell her it was your--"

"SHUT UP!" she yelled. it startled me, taking one step backward and saw her infuriated face. she was about to cry, but she still seems want to hold it back. "SHUT THE HELL UP VICTOR. I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU."

my eyes were staring at her, frowning and feeling hurt too at the same time. my mouth left open and wanting to say something but I was told not to. she still glaring her eyes at me while she was chasing her breathe. it lasted for a minute, made me worried about her.

"sop---"

"SHUT. THE. HELL. UP." she grunts and walked away. man... what's wrong? I already apologized. I mean, yes, it was really rude to brought Catherine there. but I didn't kissed her! sophie can see that. I was pinned up at the wall and her hands are on my face. how am I supposed to move away? and ugh.. all of a sudden, the door opened, and bam! all the things happened so quickly that my brain couldnt keep it self control.

"Sophie, just let me--" I chased her again and already caught her arms. but she turned at me, made me stopped for a while.

"LET ME GO, YOU FREAKING BASTARD!?" she yelled in my face made me hurt more. so I tried to speak again, "just let me expla---"

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU HUH? I SAID SHUT YOUR--"

i couldnt handle it anymore. It all made me frustrate, so after she could continue her sentence, I quickly pulled her body in me and reached for her lips. her eyes went wide as I landed my lips on her soft, warm, and cherry-lips-like.

all the things went slow motion for me. the things around us, the trees, the street lights, the wind, the warm. ..

the kiss was innocent. so warm and so addicting. I want to pulled her more and more that I want to stay like this forever. I want for her to stay in my arms, her lips on mine, nothing else. I want her to fall in love with me like I did.

It was like, this was the first time I've seen love. and the last thing I've ever need.

but....

I cant even think of what may happen to us if we fall in love to each other.

but.. no.. I dont want lose her... I'm afraid so. I may die in pain.

I stared at her, her eyes are still shut close and then her lips still in mine. I felt that she smiled, so i did too. she opened her eyes and I slowly pulled away to teased her.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK?" she yelled while blushing. she pushed me away and then take a turn at the building and hurriedly ran back.

"you did like it...." I teased and walked. she grunts and yelled back, "I DONT! YOU PERVERTED MAN!"

I laughed and followed her.

what an innocent girl.