Chapter 5: JYP's Gut Feeling

"ARE you guys kidding me?!"

"We also hope someone might popped up somewhere saying that we're actually in hidden camera or being pranked by anyone. But I think not," said JB.

"How on earth she suddenly can be in that closet?!" JYP still can't digest their story. Hana couldn't say or answering anything as she didn't know and didn't remember anything besides her basic information.

"We also hope to have that kind of answer hyungnim..." said Jackson. Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom just nodded silently at the back. Junior has drama shooting while Mark has photoshoot magazine so they can't joined them to meet their president.

"Are you sure she's not one of you guys' hidden girlfriend because I think I've seen that sweater before," JYP pointed to the sweater Hana wearing.

"Err... actually that sweater is mine. Her white dress got coffee stain this morning so I gave her my sweater," told JB.

"She appeared with white dress? Is she running away from her marriage or what?"

"We... don't have the answer yet,"

JYP stared at Hana quite long time. Hana felt awkward for being stared and she even fixed the sweater she wore to cover as much as she can.

"Err... PD-nim?" called JB that also felt awkward with that sudden silence.

"You know what, I think she needs to stay with you guys for this time being. Maybe... there's a reason for her presence that related with Got7. I don't know what but my gut said that she will helped you guys in the future."