Chapter 27: You Won't Even Remember Me

SINCE that day, JB being far from them. They just met each other during practice for their upcoming showcase. They're still trying to be professional when regarding about their job. But JB also rarely back home nowadays.

"Hey, can't you guys asked him to sat along together here?" asked Hana to the six members when JB sat alone at the corner during break time.

"Hana-ya, it's not like we isolated him. He's the one that doesn't want to talk with us. He's the one that avoiding us. I still don't get it why he act like that. He doesn't want to tell us. We're so frustrated," told Jackson.

"But it hurts my heart to see him alone like that," said Hana before sighed.

"Even he's already made you cry?" asked Bambam.

Hana bite her lower lip, "Well... I do angry when he treat me like that but I believe there must be something inside his head but he can't share with us yet. He may be cold but I know he has a good heart."

Junior smiled bitterly, "Yeah. I also believe that too. I already knew him for a long time but this time I felt like I didn't know who Im Jaebum is. Like what Jackson said just now, we're so frustrated when he doesn't want to tell us what happened and at the same time he treated you like that."

"Why I feel like everything happened because of me? I'm the one that he angry to but you guys get the impact. I don't want become the reason of you guys fall apart," Hana bowed down her head.

"Hana, please don't think like that. You may be not a member of Got7 but you are part of us. We're family. Family will protect each other. Whatever the reason is he should not treat you like that. Watching you sad because of him make us sad too," Mark try to calm Hana while stroked her hair.

Hana smiled before looked at each of them, "I don't know how I should thank you guys. Thank you so much for stay besides me."

"That's what family do," told Youngjae.

Hana just smiled bitterly while looking at JB that lean on the wall with his eyes closed, "I'll give water to him." Hana suddenly stood up and took a bottle of mineral water.

She walked to JB and stop right in front of him. JB that realized someone's presence opened his eyes and lifted his head. Hana gave the bottle water and JB just took it without saying anything.

Suddenly Hana put her palm on JB's forehead that drove JB flinched and push away Hana's hand, "What are you doing?"

Hana quickly sat in front of him and looked at him with her worried expression, "You have a fever. Go back and take a rest. Or you want to go to hospital?"

JB glanced at Hana, "Stop worrying about me. Just leave me alone."

"You...!"

"Hana!"

Hana turned her head when heard Jackson's voice calling her, "What?"

"Let's go for dinner!" shouted Jackson from the end of the practice room. Some of the members already walked out from the room.

"Okay!" Hana turned her head back to JB, "You want to eat anything?"

"I just want you to leave," said JB with his eyes closed again.

Hana bite her lips as she mad with JB's attitude, "Can't you just stop all of this?"

"I will stop if you leave from my sight. You hurt my eyes," JB smirked with eyes still closed.

Hana's trying hard resist from punch JB right on his face before shouted, "Urghhh! I hate you!" she left JB without turning back again.

JB opened his eyes when he make sure no one in that room anymore. "Yes. Hate me. You won't even remember that you hate me soon. You won't even remember me..."

****************************

"WHERE'S my phone?" asked Hana while searching through her bag and pocket while waiting for the van from company to fetch them after.

"Your phone? Are you left it inside?" asked Mark.

"But I don't see you took out your phone," said Jackson.

"Yes. I don't even hold my phone just now. I think... I think I left it at practice room!" Hana remembered that she hold her phone during watching them practice and she left it on the table.

"You're so careless noona!" said Yugyeom.

"You guys just go back to dorm first. I'm going back to company first," Hana stopped a taxi that coincidentally came.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" volunteered Youngjae.

"No. It's okay. I will straight back home after," said Hana before got into taxi.

*************************

"HOW you can be so careless Hana?" Hana mumbled herself as she walked downstairs to practice room in basement.

The practice room is already dark when she entered. The staffs also already left as the time already late. Hana switched on the light and straight to the table near the door.

"I found it!" Hana smiled while reaching her phone. She turned back to quickly left the room before suddenly she realized someone lied on the couch at the end of room.

'Who's that?' she gained her courage to walked to that person before suddenly she gasped to see the man that lied on that couch, "Jaebum oppa!"

JB slowly opened his eyes a little as his eyelids felt heavy, "Hana..."

"Why... why are you still here? Why you look so pale? Why are you sweating really bad?!" Hana shocked to see JB's forehead, neck and even his shirt wet because of sweat when the room is cold enough tho.

Hana put her palm on his forehead, "Oh my God! You're burning! Let's go to hospital!"

JB not answering anything but his eyes closed again.

"Yah! Don't make me afraid here! Wake up now you idiot!" Hana shook JB's body but JB not respond anymore and his head tilt to the side. JB unconscious.

"Jae... Jaebum oppa...!"