Investigation

Raven sat frozen in her spot as she watched the others investigate Ant's body. She felt like she was going to throw up. Mitch, Jerome, and Micheal had all headed back to the Mess Hall. Raven thought she should have too. But maybe she could help with this. She let her wings appear and used them to help her walk. She carefully made her way to Ant's body. It lay in a pool of blood. A hole was clearly visible in his chest.
   "Well I can tell you one thing," Raven said. The others look at her.
   "It wasn't me or Sub." Raven paused. "Or Fox, Bazz, Quentin, Bash, Ty, Bodil, Cat, Ryan, Micheal, or Seto. Though I'm not completely sure on the last four."
   "How are you sure?" Sky asked.
   "Well me and Sub were attacked by Ant. Sub was nearly killed. Basher, Bodil, and Ty met us when we were rushing to the Mess Hall. And Bazz, Fox, and Quentin were all waiting in the Mess Hall and helped me and Sub. Seto, Cat, Ryan, and Micheal came in later, but it could've been a prolonged death. That's why I'm not sure about those four." Sky turned back to Ant's body.
   "So the prime suspects are me, Mitch, Jerome, Cat, Seto, Ryan, and Micheal," he said with a sigh.
   "I don't think Mitch did it," Bazz said, getting closer to Raven in case she needed support.
   "Yeah, he's too prone to blood," Quentin agreed.
   "But, unless you guys got separated, there would be at least two witnesses," Fox pointed out.
   "We didn't get separated," Sky said. "And none of us killed Ant," Sky said. Quentin turned away from the body and looked at the others.
   "Since we can't pin a suspect, why don't we look for the weapon used," he suggested. The others nod. "It should be in this room," Quentin goes on. "So it shouldn't be that far." The others nod again and look around the room. Sky, Seto, Quentin, Fox, and Ty continue to inspect Ant's body, talking quietly to each other. Bazz walked with Raven while they searched.
   "He slid down the wall," Raven said. Bazz nodded.
   "So he was pinned to the wall, or trying to get support," Bazz said. The two looked around but didn't find anything.
   "I found something!" Cat shouted after half an hour of searching. Nearly everyone turned to look at her. She was standing by a potted plant. She pushed the pot away from the wall. Sure enough, there was a bloody knife right there. She pointed to the ground. "There's a bloodline from Ant's hand to over here. It's really faint, but it nearly looks like he tried to throw the knife away from himself. Like he..."  Cat stopped.
   "Committed suicide and didn't want anyone to know," Quentin finished. Fox glanced at Raven. She was now turned completely away from Ant. Fox knew that anything related to suicide was a trigger for her. Raven had gone through a stage like that when she was younger. Murder she could deal with, barely but she could deal with it. Suicide, on the other hand, was much different. Much different.
   "So, he commuted suicide but tried to hide the weapon. Why?" Sky asked.
   "Well..." Quentin started, looking at Ant's bloody hand.
   "Ding dong! The investigation is over. Please report to the elevator at the Main Hall. The Court Hearing will begin in ten minutes, so don't be late!"
   Raven clapped her hands over her ears until the voice clicked off. There was a ding and two doors slid open. Inside was a gigantic room, meant to hold at least twenty people. They all looked at each other. Sky let out a sigh as he looked at Ant one last time.
   "Well, we better get going," he said. "We don't want to be late." The others followed Sky as they all entered the elevator. Before long the rest of the Crafters were in the elevator too. The white mist that belonged to Mastermind appeared at the entrance. He took form and stood there with his arms wide.
   "Hello everyone! Isn't this exciting! It's only the first few days and there is already a death!" he said.
   "Can we just get this over with?" Basher asked from the back. Mastermind laughed.
   "Alright then." Mastermind pushed a button on the elevator and they slowly went down. It seemed to take forever. Sub stood right by Raven.
   "What do you think will happen?" he asked.
   "I'm not sure," Raven answered. The elevator finally came to a creaking stop. The doors opened.
   "Everyone find your stand with your picture on it!" Mastermind said as he flew out of the elevator. The group obeyed and walked out of the elevator. They each found their stands and waited for the Hearing to begin. Sub was grateful that he was put by Raven. Bazz was on the other side of Raven, which was good in case she passed out or something. Raven to a deep breath.
   "Let the Court Hearing begin!" Mastermind shouted.