Sky's Sorrow

Seto looked down at Sky weeping over Ty. He couldn't believe what he had just done. It....it was insane! He had just killed one of his closest friends. Why did he even do it? What was his motivation?

  "Fame and riches," Mastermind had said.
   "I could be excepted," Seto thought. "They wouldn't run from me. I could have a home."
The next day, Seto had forgotten about his plan. He went with Ty and Sky to explore the new floor. They went into the first room they came across. It looked just like Seto's old potion room. Then, something began to happen. Something odd stirred inside Seto.
   "One kill, that's it," came the thought. "Only one." His mind went hazy and purple surrounded him. His magic was becoming unstable, just like when he was younger. 
   "Seto! Seto what are you doing?!" he heard Sky shout, but it was so vague.
   "Seto!" Raven yelled. Seto shook his head.
   "Sorry...sorry," he muttered. Raven looked into his eyes. Seto refused to look at her, more interested in his untied shoelace.
   "We have to go to the elevator," she repeated. Seto looked at the room. Sub was waiting outside. Sky was gone. Ty's body laid where Sky had been holding him. His headphones were missing though. "Sky took them," Raven explained, pulling Bazz's jacket over her more. Seto looked back at the ground. "Come on, Seto," she said softly. Seto nodded and followed her down to the elevator. The three stepped in with everyone else. It was silent. Everyone knew what had happened and no one wanted to say a word.