Deceit

Two Months Later
ARMANI
I ran away from my mother and have been missing from her for about two months now. I have been staying with Kerrington and her family. I learned that Brandon isn't even my dad but my new brother or sister's dad. A lot has been going on which made me dread coming to school. Ever since I got a note saying " I am watching you, but not in a creepy way.Here's $1500 go and get what you like" As long as I'm around you will never have to worry about anything! Signed your rich stalker!! Lol P.S I know who your Father is!
    I haven't had the courage to let anyone know what's going on but I do try and tell Mackenzie. When I get to her I see her with her new boo Ethan so I walk the other way. Mackenzie and I don't hide things from each other so I decide to tell her when she is alone. The bell rings and I head to the cafeteria for lunch. Usually I hang with Mackenzie but her boo took her out to lunch. He invited me but what do I look like being the third wheel?
When lunch was over I met Mackenzie in Study Hall and I showed her the letter and the money. At first she laughed at the whole thing but my attitude made her become serious. She asked if I had any leads on who it was but I really didn't want to tell her I think it's her boyfriend. I decided to get started on some homework and of course Kenzie made fun of me. Usually I am on Facebook or doing other things while in study hall but I decide to be different! When I wait to do my homework at home I'm up almost until 9:00 doing work.
Mackenzie
I can't tell my best friend that I know who it is that is stalking her and why. We aren't supposed to have secrets but this one is tearing me apart. Ethan told me the reason he wrote the note and I was just as shocked as he was. You see his father is a large pharmacy worker ( not a store pharmacist) but you get the picture! I gave him the idea to write the letter and give her the money. He followed my advice to a tee but added his own words.
Mackenzie, Mackenzie I hear Armani say the bell rung and it's time for Art. As we walk to our lockers I see Ethan walk toward us. I kiss him and he says hello to Armani. He notices the letter in her hand and says " I see you got... He then hesitates to tell her anything else because I pinch him. Ethan leaves for his class and we head to Art with Miss Harrington. We have been working on our Art portfolios but as I am working on mine Ms. Harrington walks over to me and admires my painting.
On the loud speaker I hear " Armani please come to the office" She gathers her things and gets a hall pass.
ARMANI
I wonder why they are calling me to the office and when I get there I see my mom and my aunt in the office. They both look at me and hug me as I look at my mom's growing stomach. My principal says" Do you know why we are here?". I reply and my mom starts talking to me saying how she misses me and that I need to come back home. We go back and forth, but I decide to stay with my aunt until I cool down. My principal defends herself by not calling my mom for the past two months saying she didn't notice I was missing since I have been in school.
My aunt takes me home to my house before school is over. I text Kenzie and tell her I left school and how I promise to call her after class. When I get home my mom wants to talk to me. She so called wants to tell me the truth which I don't want to hear. I say" How do I know you are my real mother and that I'm not adopted?". I know it hurts her feelings when I see the tears roll down her face. My aunt Tiffany makes me apologize to my mom after she hits me. " I'm not going to let you disrespect my sister right in front of me or any time" she says disappointed. Well Auntie did she ever tell you that she hit me and left her handprint on my face? That's why I am no longer her child or living with her. Looking at my mother in her  face I say " Don't ever put your hands on me; Find you a new daughter I want nothing to do with you or your unborn child." The last thing I say to her makes her cry even more and I even feel the tears falling from my eyes " Lose my number."