Support

You see I haven't had my monthly friend visit in about a month or so. My parents do not approve of me dating until I'm 18 but they said nothing when my brother Ethan got my best friend pregnant. I have been secretly dating against my parents will now I see what they mean or why they said what they said. I don't know how I am going to tell the god mother of my baby that I am  pregnant. I know that she will be very supportive and wants to be there from the beginning. Yes this is a new journey for me and I know that me and my baby need the support of our family. The flutters and the kicks are exciting but what's needed is someone to call and check on me. Yes both of my child's god mothers check on me but they don't know about you. I am not ashamed of you but I am afraid of what they may say so I keep you a secret. I turn down hanging out with them because  I can't keep you a secret. I know your Aunts will love you and protect you. You will be loved and your god mom is ready for her other child.  You see I met up with my boyfriend to hangout and when I said no to losing my virginity to him he raped me. After leaving my boyfriend I went to the hospital to get a rape kit done. As the nurse left the doctor came in and he tried to touch me. I left that hospital last night upset and feeling dirty because of what happened and I had no one to support me or tell. I could have called my best friend but who is to say how she would react.

Five months later

Well today is the day I find out the gender of my baby but it is not as exciting knowing no one will be there to support me. I asked my boyfriend to come but he doesn't believe he is the father. My phone rang and it happened to be Mackenzie. I put my pride aside and told her about the baby. She wasn't too happy about it but she promised to be there through everything. With her hands crossed Mackenzie walked over to me and hugged me. Mackenzie " We are supposed to be best friends and you keep the biggest secret of your life from me". As we sit in the waiting room I see the tears run down my bestie's face. Finally my name is called and we walk down a hallway to one of the rooms.

Mackenzie
Today I received a call from my best friend telling me she is five months pregnant. How am I supposed to feel. She usually confides in me but to keep something like this a secret is shocking. I meet her at the hospital. We enter this room and wait for the nurse. I know the feeling of having to wait for the ultrasound technician because of my daughter. A lady enters the room and puts this cold gel on. How can it be that my little sister is having a baby when a couple of months we were celebrating her sweet 16. Well I'm glad she told me and she knows I will support her no matter what. As I am holding her hand in walks her so called ex boyfriend Caiden. As he walks up to her my lil sis slaps him so hard you can see her handprint on his face. Armani what was that for? She tells him to leave and after that we go on with the appointment knowing that my bestie Armani is having a little boy. As we were in the appointment I went on to daydreaming about my nephew and my best friend as a mom. The next thing you know I got hit with something right in the middle of my head.

Trinitee
I suspect that there is something wrong with my daughter Armani. I first thought about it when every time I asked her to hangout or come over she had an excuse. We were so close and she was always over now it's she is either busy or too tired. When I finally had her over she was always too sleepy to do anything. I confronted her once about what's going on and she just ignored me by putting her headphones on. As her mother I reassured her that she has my support no matter what she is going through.
When Armani left for school one day I went in her room( I know it's bad) but when I'm worried about her I have to find out what's going on. Looking through her things that's when I found it a pregnancy test. After seeing that I put two and two together and decided to let her tell me when she is ready. Yes I am shocked and frustrated that my own daughter can't come to or confide in me.
I can tell you that our relationship came a long way. Yes her father and I lied to her for 15 years of her life but when I was pregnant with her our lives were in shambles. We were going from place to place with a two year old at the time and couldn't keep moving with a toddler and a newborn. Yes I gave away my beautiful baby girl at two weeks to my sister who at the time was having trouble conceiving. I promised Anthony that when we were back on our feet we would reunite and take our daughter back.
Armani