Surprise

Two Months Later

Mackenzie and I arrived at my dad's house at about 4:00 I leave the car and walk to the door. Of course Trinity answers the door and we hug for a second but quickly I walk upstairs to find my father. I walk in to my father's office to find him giving Ethan drugs but he didn't see me. When I noticed that Ethan was gone I knocked on the door and it scared my father. He finally looked up, greeted me and came to give me a hug. Dad I saw what you gave Ethan and I want some, but before you say anything you should treat me and my brother the same. We got into a heated argument because he thinks I'm some froufrou girl and not as tough as Ethan.
Being upset with my father I have come to realize that I'm his only daughter but he should give me a chance. We both finally come to an agreement that he would start me off with a little to see how much I could handle. After the exchange with my father, I head downstairs only to be grabbed by Ethan. You better have not asked dad about selling drugs because if you did I will find out. If you get caught dad or I will never forgive ourselves. It can change your life in a very bad way and can jeopardize all the hard work you have done. Well brother you have had dad in your life all of your life and I am just getting to know him. I am willing to do whatever it takes for him to be proud of me.

As I walk down the hallway I walk past my dad's room and overhear him talking to someone on the phone. He mentions how he is happy that his daughter is following in his footsteps. I really want to be in business like my dad but I also thought about the pros and cons. As I made my way back to McKenzie, I noticed that she is eyeing my right pocket a little too hard. She motioned for me to come over to her so I know Ethan probably spoke to her about what He thinks he saw. Armani come here we have to talk and I mean now. Ethan told me that you want to sell drugs like he does and I am not agreeing with that. You will ruin your life and our chances of being friends. We go at it for about 20 minutes. She still doesn't steer me from doing the very thing that I know will make my father proud.

TWO DAYS LATER

It's Monday morning and I am ready for the new business venture to begin. I grab the small bag in my left pocket as I am talking to the known drug addicts in my school. You may say I am bold for doing it on school grounds but I don't care. While doing the transaction, I see Ethan and McKenzie holding hands waking down the hall smiling. When they see me their smiles quickly change to frowns. I quickly grab the money from the girl I am selling to and return to my locker. Quickly I grab my books and head to the first class of the day with McKenzie; who I know is already upset with me. When I get in the class I rub McKenzie's belly and Ethan looks at me like I am crazy. I lie and say it's a girl thing as I am talking to Kenzie. I pull out my phone and text her " I thought that you told my brother about the baby?" Kenzie's Response: I didn't get a chance to but I will soon. I promise.

We both look at each other and begin to do our work for our AP Math Class. We have to copy notes and do about 40 definitions for Homework. Forgetting to turn my ringtone down I receive a message from an unknown number. The text says: Hey I am really sorry for everything that I have done and I want our relationship back. Me: I do not know who this is but " I guarantee if I cut you off you handed me the scissors." I turn my ringer down and continue my work. Before I can start my definitions the bell rings. The rest of the day seems to go by in a blur because my focus is off due to my unknown text.

ALEXA

I know it was a long shot but I sent a text to my daughter trying to get her to talk to me. I know I messed up by slapping her when I was upset. I never apologized for hurting her and causing her to never want to talk or have anything to do with me. I really want to repair our relationship as mother and daughter. I really hope and pray that she wants to deal with me and her little sister. I know that she will be the best big sister to my daughter A'Kheris  Jourdynn Carter. Both of my Girls mean the world to me and I know Armani may want to be in A'Kheris' life even when she said she wants nothing to do with us. My baby deserves a big sister who can teach her things and be there to support her through everything.

Armani

I really hope that these texts are not coming from my mother Alexa because like I said before I want nothing to do with her or my sibling. I know it's not fair for me to have nothing to do with my sibling but I would have to deal with my mom. She literally did the worst thing that she could do to her own daughter. How do you slap your child, leave a handprint on their face? How do I know if I give you another chance that you won't do it again? So many questions were forming in my mind at this very moment until Kerrigan walks up to me and begins talking. She informs me that Aaliyah her mom wants me to come visit and hang out with them after school. We talk for a little while and head straight to our lockers for our books. We both have English which I know is always fun. Quickly we head to the lockers switch our books and head to class. When we both get to class we notice that our names were on the board along with some Vocabulary Words.

When everyone gets settled in our teacher explains that she broke us up in groups to work on vocabulary definitions. Kerrigan and I got paired up to do 60 word definitions, so we decide to each take 30 words. For the rest of class we work on definitions until we hear a unfamiliar ring on someones phone. Looking around everyone starts reaching for their phones: suddenly I realize it's my phone. The teacher Ms Carter looks at me as if you better not answer that. Of course she is a cool teacher but I don't answer the unknown number that is calling my phone. Before putting the  phone in my pocket I lower the sound to quiet. Getting back to work I finish half of the words until the bell rings.

As I am leaving the class I see my mom( Alexa) and my dad in the office. The next thing I hear is my name being called to the office. When I see both of them I know something is going on and it is never good. I walk my scared self to the office and see them both sitting there. My dad walks over to me and whispers something. I nod my head that I understand and my mom gets up and tries to hug me. Of course I pull away and almost push her but I realize that she is a little bit fatter. We head into the principals office and we talk about how someone saw me hand something to one of the students. I quickly convince everyone that I handed her some candy and that it was nothing to be concerned with. My father then left the office and my mother pulled me outside to talk. She basically gave me an ultimatum that if her or my father have to be called to my school that she will send me to Boarding School. After that talk I return just in time for History class with some friends. All afternoon Mackenzie has tried to talk to me and I ignored her. How can my best friend betray me and try to rat me out??