My Summer Nightmare in Hell

It was dark, really dark and spooky.
The place was quiet but outside I could hear the rain thundering and I could see the white streak striking through light lightbulbs in the sky.

Droplets of rain were hammering on my window pane washing away the bedbugs and spots of dirt.

Walking down the stairs I heard it plead in sorrow as my spike heels pressed on it surface.
It was just then realized I was dressed as a bride . The moonlight pierced on the beaded embroidery of the pearls on the sweetheart neckline of the pure white chiffon dress.

The dress fitted closely to the contours of my body and it had a straight skirt with no waist which made it hard to walk. But why was I dressed this way I asked my sub conscience. But there was no reply.

Tick tock, tick tock , tick tock overpowered the cries. And moments later, as I reached the bottom of the staircase., An ancient clock appeared before me as a bird chirped in and out of it, echoing in my ears, rushing the blood through my veins into my eardrums.

When the chirping was over the clock signaled that it was 12 midnight!!.

But why I am up this late in a bridal gown?, but again their was no reply.

As i was Thinking about what?how?who?and why?
Suddenly I was interrupted, Ding dong the door bell rung, before I could open it , it was wide open.

I could see the terrifying darkness of the night. The moon had taken a vacation and Mr. Darkness had overruled.

Blood was no longer pumping as my heart was still.
Air was evacuating my body but none was getting in.
The color in my skin had vanished as I was camouflaged with the darkness.

I wanted to scream but it got tighter around my windpipe and even more, I tried to fight back but it was no use since it was swarming my entire body.
In, Out and around me

"Leave her alone" pervaded into my hearing before I was enveloped into the warmness of my saviour.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Coughing and panting I woke up in the same gown but this time there's was no darkness, it was really bright and hot.

"Your awake ?" A deep-low voice that sounded familiar said to me. Only his shadow was seen.

"Who are you? " I exclaimed scared and "Where the hell am I?" I  mumbled as I tugged the neckline of the gown ." Its really hot!!"

" Don't you remember me?,  The one of your dreams?"

I replied No!! shaking my head to him.

"Well let me make this brief, You are not normal Adriana, which means your not human. Your one of a kind and the only virgin remaining of this kind. And that is why am claiming you by marring you as soon as possible before anyone else can."

Before I could reply he announced that I was in hell!!

Am in hell I thought as I realized that i was surrounded by fire.

I began to run through the fiery  tunnel passing the lost souls that entered through holes.
One hole was marked Murder,the other Liar, and each hole had to do with something towards sin.

"Help me, help me" the souls exclaimed passing me going towards the gashing flames of the fire that moving swiftly in my direction.

Curse this gown I thought realizing that it was preventing me from going faster. If I don't remove these heels I will never escape I thought . So I stopped to remove them but it was too late the fire was a few inches away.