Life of an inexperienced virgin

Dear Diary,

The name's Adriana, my friends call me Ana.
Haters call me Mary as in the virgin Mary.
Yea I know I'm a bit out of the norm since am not like other teenage hoes who throw their selves on anything with a d!ck just be dumped as trash the next day.

Am just conserving my self for that one guy that will sweep me off my feet. Like in one of those
fairy tales  where he will do anything to save that one girl from being harmed by evil villains who despise her. Similar to what am experiencing now.

Well I guess that won't happen since in reality all these guys are assholes and d!ckheads that goes around sticking there poles into anything with a hole . Tight or nah.. It doesn't matter as long as they get to brag about it later on.

Well thank heavens, am on the safe side as I am never going to be one  of those hookers waiting to be sold at the flea market.

Am always going to be Mommy's little Angel and daddy's little princess getting the best grades and working myself up the precious ladder of society.

Ain't letting no guy tap this kitty!!
All guys are the same using us as their lill sex toy since they view us girls as the weaker sex.

Well this gal ain't wasting her time on a nigga instead am gonna prove them wrong by getting one of those scholarships to my dream school harvard.

Their I will pursue my dreams of being a divorce/family lawyer and definetly a counsellor cause god knows these hoes  need counseling so that they can keep their crotch close or maybe I can invest my spare time to invent a crotch locker that will keep it close until marriage and only their parents can unlock it until that day since they will have the only access to the key..(laughs evilly to self while biting on my lucky barbie pencil that my mother bought me along with the diary on my 16th birthday a week ago).

Yea I know ur thinking what kinda 16 year girl gets a Barbie pencil and diary on her birthday. Well obviously Muaaaah!!

As I said am not one of the normal teenage girls, I may act like  a tomboy around my friends whom are mostly guys/players but the reality is that I am a really girlly. Don't wanna be treated like a piece of meat like how i see my friends treat girls. I wanna be loved genuinely for the person I am..( small tear drops from my left eye unto diary page.)

And that's why am still a virgin and maybe I will be forever. Besides being innocent ain't so bad . We only get the chance of being a Virgin once.

Why give it away to someone whom doesn't value u as much as he does towards his ego of being the best man in the world just because he took your virginity. He be posting it up on Facebook and maybe Twitter the next day.
And that's how insensitive and conceited they are!!!

At the end of the day he'll be celebrating while you'll be at home sobbing like a baby.
Girl friend wise up!!!!

You see am not only a Virgin but a very wise one, I may not be experienced but I have learned from other people experiences.

Women that are really close to me I have seen gotten played, Even my mother got played, Celebrities that we hear about daily like Kim kardashian, beyonce, rihana amongst other  women have experienced this brutality that men bestow upon us.

Either by cheating, lying or abusing us physically, mentally, emotionally, verbally and psychologically.

But as for me I will play this game wisely with the help of my knowledge I have gained on these creatures and I'll make sure to preach the word and protect the dignity and pride of womanhood. We shall prevail and win the fight to gain respect.

Well that's all for today, have a lot to do tomorrow as it's the last day of school. SUMMER HOLIDAYS YIPPEEE!!!

Feeling: Like something's missing
Mood today: Fugly
Ownage: Bestie

~~~~~Signing out~~~~~
💋Preddy Ana 💋 self love always

•••••••••••••••••••••♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what do you think about Ana and her views??
Do u think she's a little too judgemental towards the opposite sex? Or maybe she's jealous that she can't get some??

Cliffhanger
Why does ana hate the male gender so much but most of her friends are guys?

Whose her bestie mentioned in her status?
Why does she feel like something's missing?

But the main question why is Ana having these feelings after being a virgin for so long.... Huh???

Let's find out by continuing reading this story..
Tap star below to like⭐
Xoxo follow me  @itzkeilz16