The Bet and a Bucket List

When I get chills at night
I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
Know how to satisfy
Keeping that tempo right without you,yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay
I'm gonna touch the pain away
I know how to scream my own name
Scream my name

(I love me))
_Gonna love myself,no, I don't need anybody else
(Hey)
(I love me)

Was what I heard as my alarm rung mercilessly in my ear, sending chills down my body creating a warm substance between my legs.

"Fuck", I hissed between the gap of my teeth as my fingers searched for the entrance to my heaven.

I slowly flicked my c!it up and down to the rhythm of the song while the melody caressed my breast.

I'll take it nice and slow
Feeling good on my own without u, yeah
Got me speaking in tongues
The beautiful, it comes without u, yeah

I'm gonna put my body first
And love me so hard til it hurts
I know how to scream out the words
Scream the words

" Oh my god" I screamed rolling over on my ass while fingers continued to work their magic as they go in and out .

I quickly part my legs wider, inserting my vibrator in slowly that caused a really loud moan to escape out of my mouth.

I strip off my nightgown, so I could feel the full effect of the song. And turned on my vibrator since my hands were occupied with my breast.

Soft moans escaped my lips each time I reached the peak of an orgasm.
I wanted this one to be special as it was my last day of school before summer.

I repeated teasing myself by squeezing my ass , pulling my hair and nipples, sucking my tits and dirty talking to myself and screaming my name once and then.

"Fuck me Ana", I screamed while all the fluid freely flowed out of my body, as i couldn't hold it any longer.

My legs trembled like the strings of a violin, my head was spinning, my heart was pounding really fast and eyes rolled over until everything went blank.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Ana, Ana," the handsome Prince whispered to me before he began to spread small kisses down my neck.