Fate

Chapter 1:

Vanessa’s POV      

“Ruby! You better hurry up! I’m leaving in 2 minutes!” I yelled to my best friend. I swear for someone who complains 24/7 about how long it takes women to use the bathroom she takes forever to get ready in the morning. We were on our way to Starbucks to pick up drinks for the rest of our friends who had spent the night last night and asked us to get coffee. And of course being the amazing person I am I agreed and offered to treat them.

            “I’m coming! I’m coming! But you never know who you could run into anywhere! I just want to make sure I look at least halfway decent,” she said trying to make a valid argument. And I know exactly why she said that too.

            Two years ago we moved to London from the U.S. with our friends: Zoe, Alexis, Leah, Jordan, Briana, and Sydney. It is something that we all wanted and we made the decision together. We all did it for our own reasons, but one in particular that only we know……..to somehow meet One Direction! Yes! We are ginormous fans of them and we really don’t care who knows.

            I mean we’re not psychopaths and we would NEVER go as far as cutting ourselves over them or looking up every single detail about them like how long their dicks are and their blood types. But we do love them. It’s just something about their music and personalities that makes you want to be super mega best friends for life!

            Though I haven’t always liked them…actually at one point I despised them. But I am completely and utterly devoted to them now. My favorite is Louis. And I still can’t get over the fact that the “S” in his name is silent.

Since there are only 5 members in One Direction all my friends have to “share” the boys - along with the millions of girls who love them – with each other. Zoe and Sydney are in love with Niall. Briana and Jordon could look at pictures of Harry all day. Then there’s Ruby. It’s a good thing Alexis and Leah like them all equally. She almost scratched their eyes out when they were deciding who their favorite was. She is absolutely crazy about Zayn. And anyone who challenges her over him will go down…….hard.

She doesn’t know everything about him, but she says she doesn’t want to because if she ever meets him they’ll have something to talk about. And that’s why she wants to look good whenever we want to go out. Just in case they make a sudden appearance in public place.

“Ok I’m here let’s go.” She commanded grabbing my arm and the keys on our way out the door.

She had changed into a dark gray sweater with a bright yellow camisole underneath and pink floral patterned shorts. It was late spring and the weather was very warm but I was still wearing jeans and a light sweatshirt.

We arrived at Starbucks five minutes later and were about to go inside, but then I realized that Ruby wasn’t next to me. I whopped my head around and noticed she was back by the car door. I hurried back to her as this could only mean one of two things: 1. Ruby has diabetes and she just went into shock, but I went up to my friend and she just looked at me with the biggest grin on earth. She was also was making some high pitched noises that I couldn’t understand which meant she was excited. But for what? I turned my head in the direction she was looking and realized what she was making such a big deal about.

The beats of my heart began to quicken and a shiver of realization ran down my spine. “They’re here,” I squeaked looking at my friend who was gasping for air. I clapped my hands and like a lightning bolt she came back to reality. She mumbled something with her finger tips to her mouth that I couldn’t hear.

“Come again?” I questioned her.

“Bribear’s going to kill us!” she yelled MUCH louder this time. She took out her phone texted Briana. She was right she would kill us if we didn’t tell her what we saw. “Ok she should be here soon.”

“Let’s go sit down close to them until they get here.” I suggested and of course she willingly agreed.

Ruby’s POV

            Was this for real? Am I just way to hung-over to be sane? Nah. Well maybe. But I still cannot believe Harry Styles and Zayn Malik (aka my baby) were only 100 feet away from me and Pooky!

            Ok stay calm it’s no big deal they’re just two regular guys. Oh who the fuck am I kidding.

We walked over to a table near them and just started having a normal conversation which was almost impossible to do but we managed. We were waiting there until the others came hopefully they wouldn’t miss an opportunity like this!

Harry’s POV

            “Boobear!” I hear a girls voice yell in excitement and the girl next to me lounges out of her chair and run and jump onto another girl in who has just stepped just of a car in the parking lot.

            Did she really just call her boobear. Hell to the no bitch! That’s my thing! And she said it right in front of my face too! Everyone knows about my nickname for Louis!

            The girl and her group of friends passed Zayn and I on their way in, since the girl who had called someone else boobear was in the back of the rest of the girls I was able to grab her wrist without the others noticing.

            I was about to tell her off but all of that changed when our skin made contact.

*******************************************************************

Hope you enjoy! Vote and comment! :-)