Let the Games Begin

Chapter 4

Harry POV

“Have you met the other girls yet Harry?”

“No, just Ruby. She seemed really nice so I bet her friends will be too.” I replied to Liam. We were on our way to a secret location. Which I know sounds dangerous considering we don’t know them that well, but Ruby asked us to meet her there. And I had Paul on speed dial.

“I think that it-“

“WELL I THINK IT’S A FANTASTICAL IDEA!” Louis yelled covering Liam’s mouth.

“Thank you boobear!” I whined to Louis. “They just don’t understand me like you do.” While I fake cried on his shoulder.

“I know. I know.” He comforted, “None of these bastards do!”

I chuckled at his comment and sat straight up. The other lads started having another conversation, but I allowed myself to get lost in my thoughts.

I wondered if Ruby and I would get on well and if maybe what I think I feel towards her is just a first sight thing. I wanted to be friends though I really did.

Ruby’s POV

Stick to the plan, Ruby. I thought to myself. Just stick to the plan and everything will go perfectly.

We were waiting for the boys to meet us and honestly I couldn’t wait! What we had planned was gonna be so awesome!

We rented out one of those activity center thingies that came with everything! It had laser tag, mini golf, go karts, a huge ball pit (childish but fun), and there was a section where the floor was made of trampolines too!

We even rented out thee place so it could be just us and the boys. We all chipped in but it was really thanks to Bri. She got her brother to pay a little bit too. He’s like super rich and famous so I’m sure it wasn’t that big of a deal, but we couldn’t have done it without them.

I was happy that we were gonna be spending the day with One Direction, but nervous at the same time. A part of me wanted to spend time with Harry and become friends, but I knew I had to stay away.

“Omg. Omg. OMG! I think I’m gonna die!” Alexis chanted.

“Eeeeee! They’re here!” Leah squealed.

We just waited by our cars in the big parking lot. All of them approaching us looking hotter than ever!

Breathe Ruby breathe. I thought to myself. You can do this.

Briana’s POV

I can’t do this! I can’t! They’re all here right in front of me looking so amazingly hot it’s like they’re from a different planet! I just don’t know how I’m going to survive just looking at them. But it’s gonna be so hard. Harry’s going to try and spend time with Ruby, because he “couldn’t wait to see her” and I’m just going to be there watching in the background like a hopeless! A complete hopless! And now I’m rambling to myself, which is good I guess so no one can hear me. But I’m still talking nonsense and can’t stop my-OH GREAT!

“Ruby!” Harry calls out, while running to swoop her up in a hug. Dhe looks at me for approval, but is swept from her feet by the boy with the curly hair.

“Harry! Put me down!” she laughs, and he smiles. “I can’t breathe!”

“No! I like holding you!”

Great is this what I’m going to have to deal with all day. Because I can’t! More poor little heart couldn’t take it!

Jeez! I feel like I’m being suffocated! Like no matter how hard I breathe there’s still no air on earth.