Introductions

Chapter 2

Harry’s POV

She was staring at me with delightful confusion in her face. Probably because I was acting like a creep because I grabbed her wrist to talk to her but instead was just staring at her. And I was probably starting to drool.

“What was that?” she asked. Oh gosh did I just say something? Way to go Harry! Nice way to screw things up!

“Uhh…did you just call her boobear?” I asked with no confidence whatsoever.

She started giggling and I have to admit her laugh was so fucking adorable! But I don’t understand why she was laughing at me.

“No, I said Bribear.” She said a little bit more seriously. I realized d I was still holding her hand and she must have too because she looked down at it a few times. But I wasn’t going to let it go. I couldn’t.

“Wher’d you get that from?”

“Oh. Ah. Well, I just started calling her that when we were younger I guess and it just….stuck.”

“Really?” I questioned not quite believing her.

“No.” She said innocently as she giggled again at my wide-eyed expression. “Honestly I’m a fan and once I learned you call Louis boobear I called Briana that.”

I guess that made sense and it was kind of catchy. But I will always love boobear more!

“Are your friends fans too?” Zayn asked. She nodded at and she nodded at his question. “We’d love to meet them. You-“But before he could finish voicing his thoughts I cut him off.

“ABSOLUTELY!” I exclaimed. Before I knew what I was doing I had pulled out my phone ready to exchange numbers with her. “Here put in your number. Zayn and I have to go to rehearsal, but I’ll text you later!”

Zayn stood up and gave-HOLY CRAP I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER NAME! I was about to ask her but I noticed that her hand slipped from mine and suddenly it was……cold.

She was hugging Zayn and a weird feeling swirled in my stomach so I interrupted. “Umm….I never did catch your name.” I said quite pleased with myself and the feeling in my stomach went away.

She pulled away from Zayn and turned to look at me. And I noticed her eyes and the happiness that filled them from hugging Zayn. And that damn feeling returned.

“Oh sorry. My name’s Ruby.” So simple but beautiful. And she was just as gorgeous as the gem.

“And I’m Harry.” I said stretching out my hands. She came into my arms and wrapped her hands around my waist. I swear I could have stayed there forever. But sadly in about 10 seconds she pulled away.

“It was really nice meeting you.”

“The pleasure is mine,” I returned. And it really was.

As she gave us one last smile before going into the coffee shop I looked into her eyes. Ruby looked like she was genuinely smiling at Zayn, but then she turned to look at me. Her smile got smaller. It was still there but smaller.

I saw a weird look flash through her eyes. One of uncertainty, insecurity, and concern. She was smiling but her other body language showed her worriedness. Almost as if someone was coming after her.

I hope it’s nothing. Though it doesn’t look like nothing. But I want to be there for her. To help her and protect her with whatever she is going through.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2! I know it's short but please Vote and Comment! I'll try to make the next one longer ;-)