Chapter 2: The Jankowski Family

Meet the head of the family Toge Jankowski, the reason why Oren lost her cyber communication with Radit. It actually started when he was influenced by his friends to play in the Casino Royale.

Toge: "Shoot! I'm losing the game! I don't have any bucks to continue playing." (he sounded so depressed)

Yuvens: "Don't worry dude I'll lend you some bucks, just enjoy the game."

Toge: "I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pay you back if you're going to lend your money to me."

Yusuf: "You can use your house as a collateral, and besides dude you might win the next game."

Toge: (he sounded so depressed) "Now I'm getting confused.."

Yuvens: "You don't need to confuse yourself, I'm really willing to lend you my money, I'm generous you know."

Toge: "I guess I'll give it a try".

Yusuf: "You're doing the right thing."

* * *

*After a few months, Toge wasn't able to pay Yuvens, his own house was used for collateral. He also lost his job because the company that he is working for found out that he's playing in the Casino Royale. His bank savings was also used as payment for his debt.. nothing was left for Toge except for his family specially his supportive wife.

Inglid: "Honey, my sweet love." (In a sarcastic voice)

Toge: "My darling let me explain."

Inglid: "You explain to my fist!!!" (grabbed Toge and pull him in a corner)

Reza: "Sis, let's go somewhere else, this is going to be brutal."

Oren: :My laptop!!! *crying* I may not be able to talk to Radit again.. this is happening because of our dad!."

* * *

*FLASHBACK (When Toge was killing his time with his friends at the Casino Royale)*

Inglid: "I wonder what time your dad will be home, I made something special for him."

Reza: "What's the occasion Mom? did you already called or texted dad?"

Inglid: "Yes sweety, he said he'll be late because he's working over time. Actually today is our 204 monthsary."

Reza: "204 monthsary.. Let me help you prepare or clean mom."

Inglid: "Thank you son, by the way where is your sister?"

Reza: "She's busy surfing the internet and doesn't want to go out in her room."

Inglid: "That girl.. she should be the one helping me here in the kitchen not you.. Thank God I have a responsible son like you."

Reza: "It's also a son responsible to help his parents at home, so I'm doing the right thing."

* * *

*After a few months, a group of men visited their house.*

Man 1: "We are looking for Toge Jankowski, is he around?"