~ Love is a War - Part 2 of 3

*And then, he saw this pretty cute girl walking like a girl-cat.. and this girl-cat also saw him walking like a boy-werewolf*

[ NarratorWHAT!!! A girl-cat and a boy-werewolf, are they existing for real?? O_o* ..And yeah, you're actually reading the right chapter / part. ^_~" ]

* * *

*FLASHBACK -  When Oren decided to go home, knowing Hanashin and Radit are liking each other*

Inglid: "Sweet heart, why so early today?"

Oren: "I'm not feeling well mom." (then she go straight directly to her room and lie to her bed)

Inglid: "I wonder what had happened?"

* * *

*Meanwhile at school, Reza was looking for his sister.*

Reza: "I wonder where is my stupid sister right now." (he keeps searching on classrooms then he saw Zi on one of the classroom with Dimas) "Huh?! Dimas with Zi?"

Dimas: (talking to Zi) "I think this melody suits your composition."

Zi: "Thank you so much Dimas! It helps me a lot."

Shiraru: "Ehem..  ehem, you guys are ignoring me for a quite long time. I think I need to leave now maybe I'm a disturbance. "

Zi: *blushing* "Eh, don't leave me alone with him and you're not a disturbance!"

Shiraru: "I was just joking my friend, because the atmosphere is so serious."

Dimas: (scratching the back of his head) "Well I guess we need to go home now, it's already 5 p.m. We can continue this tomorrow if you still need help Zi."

Zi: *blushing* Thank you so much! But I think I can do it by myself now, thanks to you Dimas!"

Dimas: "Don't mention it." (then he saw Reza spying) "Reza? why are you here?"

Reza: *startled* "Ah.. Dimas!"

Zi: "Reza.." (started blushing)

Reza: (he feel ashamed) "I was looking for my sister Oren and then saw you here.I'll be going now." (he started walking away)

Zi: "Wait Reza!!!"

Reza: (looks back at Zi) "What?"

Shiraru: (coughing in an obvious sound)

Dimas: "Shiraru are you okay?"

Shiraru: "Yes.. I think Reza and Zi needs to talk in private."

Zi: "No.. I just want to tell you Reza that I think your sister is already home now, cause she's broken hearted with Radit."

Reza: "Radit again? Then I think I need to go home now."

Zi: "Can I come? I want to talk with your sister."