Chapter 5: Love Conflict

*It's like time had stopped between Nac and Dio and they keep staring at each other*

[ Narrator: Now playing: "My eyes adored you." XD ]

Nac: "Your name is Dio right?" (she said it in a shy voice)

Dio: "Ah.. yes, how.. how did you know?" (he said it in a stammering voice)

Nac: "I asked your friends, I hope you don't mind."

Dio: (he smiled) "No worries, and because I want to know you too, can I know your name?"

Nac: "I'm Nac." (And they started having a small chat, a stage of getting to know each other)

* * *

*Oren was standing blanky in a corner.*

Oren: (She is crying) "I still can't believe it, that Hanashin and Radit are together now." *feeling down*

Agie: "Oren..."

Oren: (ignores the guy) "How can it be.." (She is still crying)

Agie: "Hey Oren I'm talking to you!"

Oren: (She looks at Agie) "Who are you?"

Agie: "You didn't recognized my face?"

Oren: "No, who the heck are you?"

Agie: (he blushed and started introducing his self to Oren) "I'm your knight in shining armor when we are in pre-school."

Oren: "Huh?! pre-school.. I don't remember you. Just leave me alone, I don't have time for you." (she started walking a way)

 Agie: *feeling down* "Oren!!! don't leave me!" (then he followed Oren secretly)

* * *

*Genadi and Reza are waiting for Dio and Dimas to come at their meeting place*

Genadi: (feeling troubled) "I wonder why Dimas and Dio are not replying to my text."

Reza: "I think Dio is dating Nac right now and Dimas is with Zi at the music room."

Genadi: (looking at Reza in a suspicious way) "How did you know? And why are you telling it to me just now?"

Reza: "Peace bro, I thought Dimas and Dio are not serious about dating those girls."

Genadi: "Well if they're not coming for our band practice today, it is better that I leave now to see someone."

Reza: "WHATTTT!!!!! You're also dating someone Genadi?"

Genadi: (He blushed) "I'll go ahead now bro, see you at school tomorrow!" (then he left)

Reza: *feeling down* "Why I'm being left behind?"

* * *

*Radit is still confused about Hanashin, and he's not attentively jamming with Affa and Tze*

Tze: (he noticed Radit) "Hey dude,  are you okay?"

Radit: *sigh* "I still don't get it..."

Tze: "About Hanashin?"