Chapter 1: He's the one!

Oren: "It's Monday and it's my first day in School!"

"After what had happened, I don't want to attend school anymore, it's all your fault! Why did God gave me an idiot father like you!"

Oren'sdadToge: "Then I'm going to ask God why did he gave me a daughter like you. You should be thankful that you're still living in this world because you have a wonderful dad like me."

Oren: "If only you're not my dad, I already did something bad to you!!!"

Oren'smomInglid: "C'mon dear.. don't act like that with your father. what's important right now is we're still together and your dad got a new job and we have a new home."

Oren'slittlebrotherReza: "Sis is acting like that because she lost her communication with..."

Oren: (she covers her brother's mouth) "Hey bro let's go to school now or else will be late! (pushes her brother towards the door) bye Mom and Dad! see yah later! (then closes the door)

MomInglid: "Oh my! they forgot to ask for their allowance."

* * *

*While waiting at the bus stop*

Reza: "Sis, how are we going to ride the bus, we don't have money because of your stupiness."

Oren: "It was your fault! If you didn't interrupted my conversation with our parents, I wouldn't have push you out the door!"

Reza: "Now I feel like regretting..."

Oren: "Yeah! you should regret what you had done!"

Reza: "No.. I'm regretting that you are my sis!"

Oren: "What!!! (spanked her brother)

Reza: "Ouch! that really hurts!"

Oren: "You'll get more of it if you pisses me off again!"

Reza: (whispering to his self) "My sis is sadistic.."

Oren: "What did you just said?!"

Reza: "I was saying that my sis is really pretty specially when you get mad."

Oren: "Of course I'm really pretty! and smart too!" *evil laugh*

Reza: "Okay, okay.. well what now? If we don't rush walking we'll be really late for school."

Oren: "You're right!"

*Suddenly a good looking dazzling guy just walked in front of them.*

Radit: "Excuse me you're blocking my way!"

Oren: "Sorry, go ahead."

Reza: "hey sis, that's your internet crush and he's wearing the same uniform we are wearing!"

Oren: "Huh?! (she turn her head towards the guy's face while the guy is riding the bus) Oh my it's him! So he's attending the same school with us! I need to ride on that bus too!" (started running towards the bus)