Prologue

How will you define love? How do you know if you love someone? Since everyone experiences love differently, it's impossible to define it in a concrete way.

For me Love is nothing more than thinking about other's happiness. No matter if they want to be with or without you. "If you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be." ^_~"

Let's not forget the meaning of Love in the Bible - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!"

Author's Note:

~Reminder that this story is fictional but the characters are real people I met from soundcloud so I dedicate this to them. XD

TAKE NOTE - No one ask me to do this and I'm the one who chosen my main characters, (most were my close friend from sc) no offense to anyone I involved in this fan fiction story.

You can correct my English grammar if it's wrong.. thank you and enjoy! ^_~"