Mikey's brothers

I woke up in Mikey's bed . So thats why I felt so soft . Mikey was right next to me.

"good morin Mikey" I said to wake him up . "Morin amoi" he answered back , " what time is it?" He asked then check his phone thing .

It was like 8a.m. So I jumped of mikey bed and explored the lair "see ya
Mikey ". It was a big and had a lot of doors then I opened one , it was a dojo .

The room had a punching bag ,weapons ,pictures on the walls and.....a tree? How did a tree get here?while I was in thought someone picked me up .

I thought it was Mikey but it was actually raph ; his brother in red. "Hi there little guy , wanna watch me beat the punching dummy ?" Raph asked .

I nodded cause I was bored .

After like an hour of watching raph beat the punching dummy to a pulp. I got picked up again by......leo!?. What's wrong with me, am I really that adorable . Leo picked me and put me on the sofa.

"so little guy,do you like space heros?.....I'll just say yes" now I'm stuck watching tv with leo. It was an interesting show .

Someone picked me up.....again?!?! This time it was Donnie "hey there little guy , can you do some tricks for me ?" I did a handstand cause I don't want to revile all my special secrets, did you know I can do 10 backflips in a high jump and I am an awesome swimmer .

"Wow you can do a hand stand ......that's amazing !" He said . "Amoi!!!" I think that was Mikey , raph and leo . All the turtles went to the lab where I was with Donnie.

Then Donnie, raph and leo where fighting and arguing about who wants me the most while Mikey was smart enough to call my name and take me outside.

"Thank.you." I said "your welcome" he answered . I was so tired of all of this fighting so I yawned, curled into a ball and slept on the sofa. "Good night" that's all I heard before i fell asleep .

I woke up at 2p.m. And mikey was playing video games next to me , I jumped on Mikey's shoulder

then he paused the game and turned to me "well good morin" he said "wanna play some video games?" He asked ,I nodded my head "but ya know I have no idea how to play" I answered

"then I'll teach ya how"he said. After an extreme battle of video games I finally beat Mikey .

"nnnnnoooooo!" He shouted "THIS CANT BE HAPPENING !!!!!" "Oh shut up Mikey "i said .

"Mikey...I'm hungry ..can I PLEASE have some food and water?" I asked . "Of course dude......what do wolfs eat?" He asked .

"dude yesterday you randomly gave me pizza but now your asking me.......I can eat almost everything" I answered "COOL how bout some left over pizza?" "Yay!" We both went in the kitchen , I sat on the table while Mikey was putting some water into a bowl .

"Thanks dude" I said , Mikey just shrugged . "Mikey do you ever feel like .....people don't care about you ? " I asked trying to hold back the tears. "Sometimes ....why you ask?"

"No reason" he turned to me with a concern look "okay I'm okay Mikey " I answered "you'll break sooner or later" he says turning back to the microwave.

"Mikey who are you talking to?" Raph asked standing beside the door.
Mikey gestured to me . Then raph left with a sigh .

Well i'v been here for two days and I think everyone likes me expecialy Mikey's brothers.