randomness in lukeadomia

:::::::third person pov:::::

The castle was quiet.....too quiet . Everyone in the country was busy doing something to repair the damage caused by the war ~~~~expect

the leigde ;D.

The halls were silently squeaking for it's cleanness and lightly buzzing for the static of the socks .

Suddenly music started .

'i am in misery,,there ain't no body who can comfort me'

The leigde 'sang' in to a invisible microphone (hand) while sliding through doors and across halls.

'why woun't you answer me'

This would not seem weird if the leigde was wearing some normal clothes but NOPE the leigde was wearing an over sized white button up shirt with sunglass and mid thigh shorts .

"the silence is slowly killing me!" he/she shouted in the empty throne room while making a gun sign with his/her hand to make it seem like he/she was shooting himself/herself.

The song suddenly changed to....

"there was a time ,, i used to look into my fathers eyes "the leigde sand while swaying his/her hips.

Then to....

"this girl is on fire!!!!!!!!!" she/he screamed .

"...................................... ................................................"

The awkward silence stretched as the music stopped and the leigde was having a staring contest with her/his other 'assitant' ;damian .

"uuummmmmm..... what'ca doing?" he asked .

".....nothing " said the leigde while gathering his/her composure .

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,m,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

A few minutes later ,Luke entered the room to see his best friend and the leigde dancing to dubstep music .

Luke stood there for a while then epicly facepalmed at his leigde's actions, but in the same time he kinda expected it.

"my leigde can you please but on some pants" he asked .(you cannot really see the shorts under the very over sized shirt)

"no"

"and why not?"

"because pants are for squares and so is exercising"

"........" luke was speechless ." just put on some pants"

"but it's tuesday"

Luke knew no could win an argument with THIS leigde , so he just sighed and left while waving his hand

A/N: what do you guys think? -cricket sounds- okay it's like midnight where i am and i thought i would post a chapter... say what you think of my third pov thing i'm still new at it.

BTW take that not expecting two chapters i. one day do you ! i am trying really hard to update as soon as possible but i do not know where this story is going but i think i have a plan . its 11:45 p.m here, night.

P.P.s try to guess is the leigde in this chapter a girl or the boy