The quest to the key

....amoi's pov........

I open my eyes then was greeted with everyone crowded around me.Suddenly....

"Amoi! Y-your alive?" Mikey stuttered."Yah i am , what do you mean?"i asked.

"Amoi?amoi? Why won't you speak to me bud?" He asked.

What? what does mean i'm not speaking to him ? Did you not see them"" in my sentence.

(Amoi do not break the forth wall ... Again)

Okay

(i'll give you a small pack later)

Why do i need that?

(.....you'll see)

But...

(Go on with the story man, you are wasting alot of time. Alot happen while i was talking to you)

Really? Like what?

(Go and see for your self.. Bye)

Okay bye.

When i open my eyes again everyone was ignoring me and doing their own thing.

"Guys! Hey GUYS! What happen while i was gone?"i asked.

"MIKEY can you shut amoi up! His barking like none stop"raph shouted. Well that was rude.

"Amoi please talk to me dude .... I wanna know what happen to you while you were top side." Mikey said. When i look to my left Mikey was crouched there ......how did i not know that?!?!?!

"Hey mikey what's up with raph his acting kinda like a jerk" i asked .

"Really dude not one word .... I thought you would be there for me but i guess wrong!" He shouted.

"Mikey calm down!! What's wrong with you?!"i said back.

"GGRR I HATE YOU AMOI I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!!"he screamed.

What? Does he really mean that ...

"M-mikey i i i need you..."i whispered.

Mikey looked at me hatred and betral ,then stormed out to his room.

"i think i have to find the key ,

So why won't go with me,

this quest might cost us our lives,

but we'll fight back with swords and knives"i sang quietly while a tear ran down my face.

It's over ....it's over i lost the one person i ever trusted in this country and my new family...and it's all my fault.

I'm alone now.

All alone in this world.

I always knew my family in japan weren't my real family.

I always knew i would be an outcast.

I am ....a mistake.

More tears stained my face as i cry softly in the corner of the couch.

Nobody wants me, nobody needs me anyway.

no

NO! I will not break !i will be strong and find my real home !

And find my REAL family.

NO MATTER WHAT!!

.......................five minutes filled with determination later............

Okay before i leave this place i need a few things so i won't ya know die.

Wait... I don't have any thing to hold the things want to stea-borrow i mean borrow ....forever.

So what do i-(here ya go)

Suddenly a small green sling bag falls from the ceiling .

Thank you

(Welcome)

Well, any way i walk to donnie's room and take some blue prints,pencils, markers,a ruler,some crang tech-thats what they call those alien things-,and some gadgets and stuff .

I also took more stuff from the other rooms.And the list goes like this:-

Leo's room-first aid kit,blue flash light,grappling hook.

Donnie's room-on top.

Lab-chemical kit,sleeping darts.

Raph's room-some blades,a small knife,said hi and goodbye to spike.

Aprils's room-a small umbrella,a jacket,small green blanket,handkerchief

MasterS's room-LOL i'm not that crazy.

Kitchen- some apples and fruits in plastic bags.-i LOVE apples and cokkies-

Finally i'm in front of Mikey's room.... With my ninja skillz .I secretly wrote a note to him on a piece of paper and left.....after i took some cloth and a pair of his spare nunchucks .

Even if you hate me mikey.... I will never forget you ...because i like you.

I ran to the exit of the lab

"Okay i'm ready" i said to myself.

Before i left i turn and said"goodbye guys .....forever"

......................................................................... ........................... ...........

A/N:how ya like that chap.