The Bone's true love

Ever heard the story of the greedy dog or otherwise known as the dog and the bone?

It's a story where a dog finds a bone and carries it with it and after a while it looks at it's own reflection on water and thinks that it's another dog with another bone and starts barking as it wants the other bone bone too. The real bone falls out of it's mouth and the dog loses the bone because it was greedy.

This is basically the same story but it's from the bone's point of view and this is more emotional.

In case you don't understand,

The person who was ripped off was the meat on top of the bone

The one true love is the dog

Hope you enjoy.... :D

_______________________________

I lie there hopelessly. My one true love was ripped off from me and I was broken off from everything I ever had. We were together for as long as I can remember. I grew up with her, I grew up with her warmth and love and it was all I can ever ask for.

Have you ever had someone who just made you feel secure? Like nothing can harm you when their flesh is around you? The one person whose touch gave you tingles and kept you warm? Well I had that one person but she was taken away from me. She was ripped away from me and she was cooked in a microwave. They applied spices on her and cooked her like she was meat.

I quote the words of the cannibals that ate her, "It's moist and succulent and the seasoning is to die for. That is a cracker dish and it might earn you a spot in finals week. Good job."

Those cannibals, they eat her and talk about her taste like she is meat and do things which just makes my heart ache but there is some part of me which says that I will find love again in my life and I just wish that really happens.

So, as I was saying, I was lying there hopelessly hoping someboby would help. My body was aching and I was almost dead. I just need somebody to love.....by Justin Bieber is much better than his new song Boyfriend. Just saying.

Off topic. Back to the story of my life.

Just then, a beautiful mammal passed by. The spark in her eyes, her beautiful silky soft blonde hair made her very beautiful. She almost looked like a cuddly hug me bear.

"Help" I shout and she hears me.

She comes closer and her beauty is just out of this world. I felt my oxygen supply being cut out but then I realised, I did not have oxygen suppy, if that makes any sense.

She stands in front of me and looks at me happily. Oh the gleam in her eyes, words couldn't explain. Before I could do anything, she takes me by the tongue and I knew that moment, she was the one. My uno true love.

Like Adam Levine said, "Take me by the tongue and I'll show you." She took me by her tongue and showed me that I wasn't hopeless. That I still had the strength in me to put up a fight and find my one true love and how amazing was that, that the person who made realise my life's destiny was my true love.

My heart was filled. I explored her mouth all day and all night. She couldn't let go off me. I knew she loved me but my worst nightmare came true the day we met him.

My true love and I who lived in her mouth, went to the park. We went for a walk near the pond and we got on a bridge. We looked down at the water and lust took over my one true love. Down we see a handsome man like me. He is with another woman like my one true love but she isn't as beautiful as my love. Although she did have really hot- No. No. Think of something else. I cannot mentally cheat on my one true love. Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens. That actually helped.

Even though my one true love was my one true love, she wanted a better man. She looked down at the guy and started barking. She didn't mind letting me go and to think I didn't complete a mental sentence for her. Her beautiful voice was like a song on a spring morning. It was sweeter than a nightingale's chirp.

Just then,reality struck me. Her wet tongue loosened up and I was falling. I fell so hard for her but now I was falling away from her.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo" I shout as I fall. It felt like a movie but in movies the hero and the heroine get together in the end but my one true love let go off me. She broke my heart.

My body touches the water and the next thing I know, I am drowning. I suffocate and I can't breathe anymore. I become unconscious and I know, my life has come to an end.

I hear angels sing and birds chirp. Crows crow and cats meow. Cows moo and wolves howl. Humans bark and leaves rub against each other when the wind blows.

I open my eyes and I see people around me. I was not dead, I was just unconscious. It wasn't too late for me to find my love again. I knew my one true love didn't mean to let me go so I was going to find her and make her tell me that it was an accident.

I search everywhere for and I finally find her....but....but....she is with another man. He sits happily with her tongue around him. She treats him just the way she treated me.

She is a liar and a cheat but why can't I forget her? Why can't I move on?

Every night, I sit near her room's window and I watch her sleep. She looks very peaceful and I just sit there quietly. The way she snorts, the way she snores is very beautiful. I will always love her and I will always stalk her. My one true love.

- the bone

Moral of the story, don't be greedy and dedicate your life to one dog or bone because it will kill you... It will kill you I say...

THE END

____________________________________

Hey guys, hope you liked that and important note... This story was just for fun so I hope you don't take anything from this story seriously and yeah, that's just it...

This story made me cry... What about you? What did it make you feel? Happy or Sad or Angry or Hungry or Scared?

Thanks for reading... Bye :) <3