3. More Upsetting News

Prodigy

 As I thought about what my mother told me. I started growling and cursing at the fact we were leaving. Ray was glancing at me giving me looks of genuine concern. "Baby, You alright?" I sighed and faked a smile. I wasn't ready to tell him yet.

"Baby, don't worry I'm fine." He nodded and smiled lightly at me. He knows i'm lying but hes not gonna question me on it. Even if he had questioned me, it would of been hard to.

If I do leave, its not with my family. I have nothing against Jojo but I will not be forced to follow them.  don't give a rat's ass how mad my mom and dad will be. As far as dad, i'm pretty sure he's disowned my ass.

I know he has by now. My phone began ringing. I looked at the caller i.d. It was dad. I shook my head and didn't answer him. I dont want to hear the whole "No son of mine is going to be gay" speech. I rolled my eyes. I put my phone on silent then placed it on my dresser.

I was in no mood for either one of my parents. Especially my mom. I mean I still love her but she dropped a bomb on me. Right now i'm fixing up my bike to withstand the longer trips. Ray thinks i'm just tweaking around with it.

"Baby, come relax and watch a movie with me." I sighed, I was stressing out to be completely honest but I got up and went in the living room. I sat down on the couch and he put in "After Earth". I smiled abit as he sat next to me.

He cuddled close to me and I kissed his cheek. Man, I am going to miss this. Suddenly I felt his soft lips make contact with my neck. I stiffened. "Relax, let me take care of you."

Ray

I started to suck on his neck, I wanted to relieve him of whatever was making him so tense. He groaned lightly, "Ray, stop" I kept doing it. He pinned me to the couch, I could see the pure lust in his eyes. "Uh oh."

He chuckled softly, "Yea, uh oh is right." He let go, "5 seconds" My eyes widened, "4, 3" I ran upstairs as quick as I could but he caught me. I knew I was gonna get punished tonight.

Jojo

I'm here at home with mom helping her pack the stuff. I couldn't get what Craig said about him being gay out of my mind. Thank heavens dad wasn't here to hear that. Mom is still indenial. She doesn't want to believe he's really gay.

She told dad and of course, he doesn't claim Craig as his son. Not like Craig gives a shit though. He knew it would happen which is why he moved out ahead of time.

I sighed as mom and dad were arguing. I've had enough. "SHUT UP. NOW I SEE WHY CRAIG MOVED OUT EARLY! YA'LL SO CAUGHT UP IN TRYING TO CHANGE HIM BACK THAT YA'LL CAN'T SEE HES HAPPY. "

I shook my head, "You know what, I'm gone too. Ya'll want so bad to keep this family to together but ya'll are the ones tearing it apart." I shook my head again and went upstairs.

I came back down with my suitcase. I see ma crying again and I roll my eyes. Craig pulls up on his bike and walks in. "Ready Jojo?" I nodded and walked out.

Prodigy

I looked at my parents and shook my head, "See its not me tearing this family apart. Even before I came out it was crumbling. Its you and him. You wanna know why I moved out? I moved out because ya'll would of tried to get me back liking girls. Now there is someone I would like ya'll to meet, but I will not bring that person in here if you and dad are gonna overreact. Got it?" They nodded.

I sighed, "Come on in, babe." Ray walked in and waved, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Crippen." I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. He looked and smiled at me.