5. Drama and Roc's Crush On Prince

Prodigy

Ray's mood swings have been hell. First he'll be bitching at me then the next minute he's crying and I try to soothe him. I sighed, at least there's only two more months left.

I got a job, even if its just temporary. I work as a dance instructor at the dance studio. Its what I enjoy doing, of course that's only when I'm not taking care of Ray.

"Prodigy!" I look towards the steps and see Ray wobbling down the steps, "Yes Ray?" Also I haven't taken Ray out anywhere since he's pregnant. I didn't want to risk Jasmine or Deshawn finding out.

Yes, Jasmine still stalks me. What's worse is she is in my dance class. She constantly tries to flirt with me, I mean damn getcho life please. "Craig, can we go out to eat for once?"

I looked at Ray worriedly, "Okay babe" I knew I was going to regret this. We both went to get ready.

Deshawn

I was with Jasmine still watching both Prodigy and Rayan. I never see Ray with him anymore. I haven't seen Ray's beautiful face in 5 months. I growled, "Where is he?" Jasmine chuckled, "Just wait. Don't be so impatient."

I huffed and saw the door open. Prodigy was looking around cautiously, what the hell? He came out with someone, the person looked girlish. Wait a minute, Prodigy isn't into girls so why.... Holy shit thats Ray! I looked at Jasmine and she was just as shocked. "Ray is....How the fuck is that possible?"

She giggled, "Isn't it obvious? Your little Raybae is a transgender freak." I groaned, "Great and now I find out he's having that bastard's kids" I hiss lowly watching them get in Prodigy's red maseradi. "Sucks to be you" I chuckled, "Oh its not just me. Your proddibear is the father." She growled, "Damnit all to hell" I smirked as I was thinking of a plan to try and kill those little bastards growing inside him. One way or another he will be mine.

Ray

Prodigy is being slightly paranoid. I mean I know i'm 7 months pregnant and all but I would like to leave the house sometimes.

We headed into a restaurant. I noticed two people heading our way. It was Jason and Bianca. Jason looked at me wide eyed. "Ray is that you?" I sighed and nodded, "Yep its me..."

I looked down and Prodigy was looking worriedly at me. "Guys, can you please not stare at him... He's already insecure enough as it is...." They looked at Prodigy, "Sorry Prod its just we never thought a guy could get pregnant"

I groaned, "So what...." Prodigy looked at me, "Maybe I should take you back home" I looked at him and shook my head, "No" He sighed, "Alright baby" We went inside the restaurant and everyone's eyes were directly on me.

I sighed, "It's like no one has seen a pregnant guy before..." Prodigy took my hand and smiled, "Don't worry about them baby, it's just about us not them." I looked at Prodigy and smiled, "Your right. I don't see why i'm being so insecure about this."

He kisses my cheek, "Now theres the Ray I know and love." I smiled and kissed his cheek back, "Your so lucky I love you"

Prodigy

I chuckled, "Yea, I guess I am lucky." After we ordered and ate our food, I paid the bill and left with Ray. He was enjoying himself and smiling. I took him shopping but I had a bad feeling.

Something bad was about to happen. I stayed by Ray most of the shopping trip. I left him only one time and to my discouragement, he was gone.

Ray