Chapter 9 -after math-

Nashes POV

"Hehe...about that" I say
"N-Nash what's going on?!" Kate asks in a panic.
"K-Kate...calm.down" I say slowly
"W-wait d-d-did we...a-and she.a-and I..we-" Kate started but I cut her off
"CALM DOWN!!" I say quickly and she jumped at my tone "s-sorry!!"
She was to shocked to say anything
"You know vanilla right?" I ask her and she nods slowly "How many years have you had her?"
"About f-five" she says quietly
"That's normal, it turns out vanilla was one of those rare cat Neko things" I tell her
"Cat Neko what now?" Kate asks me
"At age 5 they turn into Nekos but start out as cats, they can also turn into a cat" I tell her.
"Mama" vanilla screams as she runs up and hugs her
Kate seemed shocked at first but slowly hugged her after while trying to take in what I said.
"But remember mommy is hurt you can't be to clingy to her right now" I tell vanilla
"Why what happened to mama?" She asks scared
" erm... Someone was being mean to her" I tell her
" what did they do to her?" She asks concerned about Kate
"They gave her a bad scratch on her arm and bump on her head" I say not getting into detail
" oh I hope she's ok" vanilla says as there is a small moment of silence
"I-iS mama ok?" She asks breaking the silence
I turn around to see Kate pale and seeming like chocking then faint
I rush to her side and feel her pulse, it was fast but nothing serious.

Kates POV
I was listening to Nash explai-no TRY to explain my problem to vanilla. Then all of a sudden my vision goes black but I'm still conscious, then I see Sasha with her glowing purple eyes look up at me and slowly. I start breathing heavy and I started having a panic attack. I tried to focus on my breathing but I blacked out but it continued as a nightmare. She started getting closer to me, the knife appearing in her hand now, just then She went to jump at me but I woke up and screamed.
I was alone in my room I just curled up in a ball and started to cry. Just then the door burst open causing me to to scream hide under my covers and continued to cry.

Nashe's POV
I was watching a movie with all of our friends, I told them what happened and they came to see her. We waited for her to wake up so she could rest. We were watching a horror for some stupid reason when we heard a scream causing some of the other girls to shriek. I jump up and run upstairs to check on Kate but the others stay for a bit so it doesn't overwhelm her. I open the door quickly and she screams and hides under her covers. I slowly walk closer to her.
"K-Kate it's just me" I whisper in a calm kind voice so I don't scare her more then I already did. She pulls down the covers and quickly hugs me and cries into my chest. I stroke her hair gently as she cries comforting her. After about 15 minutes of crying she gets a hold of herself.

" I'm sorry for scaring you" I continue to whisper to her
"I-it's ok" she said with her voice still shaky.
"What happened?" I asked her
"E-earlier I had a panic attack about Sasha, I blacked out but it still went on as a nightmare. She went to kill me but I woke up and screamed and started to cry... When you came running up I thought you were Sasha" she says as she starts to cry again.
"It's ok now Kate i won't let anything happen to you I promise" I say as she looks up at me slightly blushing
I realize she's open and it's a good moment. Our faces are inches away, so close I could feel her breath. I close the gap gently as our lips meet. She was shocked at first but kissed back.
Just then the door open and we pulled away quickly both of us blushing.
"Sorry did we interrupt something?" Lucinda asks snickering slightly
The room is filled with awkward silence, then they remember the reason they came and rush over to Kate giving her gentle hugs and asking her questions. She seemed shocked an backed away closer to me.
" uh guys... Overwhelming much" I tell them
The room is filled with sorrys and hugs
" why don't you go watch a movie with us" aphmau asks
" um horror isn't the best at the moment" Lucinda says
" kewaii chan thinks we should watch a disney movie" kewaii change says
The room is filled with YUSSS and omg yes and squeals etc etc
"S-sure but I can't walk right now it's to soar" Kate says disappointed
Just then I decide to lift her up and carry her bridal stile downstairs to watch the movie

Kates POV
Nash picked me up bridal style and I giggled as he carried me to the couch.
We decided to watch Zootopia. We watched Zootopia while Lucinda ordered some pizza and Katelyn got some popcorn.
Vanilla came downstairs an yawned and asked what we were doing this late. We told her we were watching Zootopia and she asked if she could watch we all agreed and she sat on my lap. We were about halfway threw the movie when I started feeling tired and sat closer to Nash and laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep accidentally.

Nashe's POV
Kate fell asleep on me while we were watching Zootopia after the movie was done everyone started to leave. I stayed behind to take care of Kate and help with Vanilla. I carried Kate first up to her room and laid her on her bed I brought vanilla and put her in the middle of us. I tucked us in and we all fell asleep cuddling.