Boyfriends?

Julianna's POV

Wow how'd we get here? After the day we got the boy's numbers, we have all gotten so much closer. Jinni and Jimin are obviously otp. They are so cute with their tiny bodies and cuddles. I really hope they start dating. They're already obsessed with each other. They text each other literally,"EVERYDAY,EVERY HOUR,EVERY  MINUTE AND EVERY SECOND!" Of the day. Jimin also recently just asked Jinni to go out with him. Yay! Finally, they're are going to be my favorite power couple.

Okay, now on to PJ. Her and Suga are quiet but have comfortable silence. They both have short conversations and answer with gestures. It's cute to see them two be silent but once in awhile hold hands or link arms. Also, sometimes they would hug but their relationship is just them being themselves. It's a great relationship that anyone would envy.

Then there is Rap Monster and I. It's hard to see each other because he is always working, but we do our best. He is always working especially because he is the leader and he writes a lot of their songs. Although we don't see each other a lot, we do have a great time when we're with everybody. Every weekend I look forward to seeing him by cuddling the "holy shit" out of him on the couch. We might not get as much time as the other couples but I guess you could say we're the parents, the responsible ones.