Dinner hangout

Third Person

It's common that there is 10 or more people at a restaurant right? Well not when they go with a group of idols and get bombarded with photographers. They all knew it was a risk, but it was good that they went together so no one would be singled out.

They sat down at the table next to their boyfriends. Throughout the dinner, a few fangirls came up to them asking for their autographs. Not a lot came up because they had girls with them and they were holding their hands. They also tried to avoid Suga because PJ looks like a guy. She looks like a guy because first of all, she wears guys clothes and second of all,she hides her boobs.

"So, how are your nights going?" J-Hope asks.

"Great!!" Jinni says.

"You guys didn't have to do this for us you know. We would of been just fine if we stayed home and had some of Jin's cooking." Julianna says.

"No. This is a treat for you guys." Jungkook says.

Out of no where, PJ screamed and grabbed onto Suga.

"What's wrong PJ?" Suga asks

All PJ did was point to the giant crowd of fangirls running towards them. With that, they all grabbed onto each other waiting for the impact of girls. When they got there all they had were questions.

Questions like, "Who are those girls?" and "Why can't we be those girls?"

Also the haters are yelling out, " You don't deserve them. You guys are just using them for fame. Wow, their all just sluts."

It's hard for the girls to hear that because they aren't use to so many people yelling so many things at once. They went out once in public with the boys! Everyone hates and jumps to conclusions, even if they don't know the story. All of them jumped into cabs to go home when everything was too much to handle. The boys try to comfort their girlfriends, but the results didn't end very well.

PJ was okay. She just had a bit of anxiety and panic in her system.

Jinni was hysterically crying and all Jimin could do was hold her. She would just cry louder every time he tried to comfort her.

As for Julianna, she was too tired and trying to think the best of the situation. Coming up with explanations as to why the ARMY's would do that. For the sake that they were and still are ARMY. The only thing Rap could tell her was to not over think it, but everyone knows that she has to solve the conflict. That's what her mind is trained to do.

When they all finally got back to the dorm, they had a nice movie marathon away from the fans to actually enjoy their night.