Boyfriends? Pt.3

Jinni POV

Okay, okay, okay.  Let me just start off by saying hoW MuCh I ShIP SuGA anD PJ. LIKE IT IS NOT OKAY HOW MUCH I SHIP IT.

I love PJ and Suga so much. I love them both. Suga may be very quiet and stuff but he knows when you bring out the cool side. THE SWEG. Oh lord, I am so sorry... but seriously. Every time I see them hug, they are like gloves that slip on perfectly. Words can't describe how happy I am to see PJ AND Suga happy. PJ always needed that little nudge to get her on her feet and start walking again. I'm happy to see that.

Rap and Julianna are OTP. LIKE OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, let me chill. They hardly get to see each other though... Them always being on tour and stuff.  It's hard for both of them.  When they do come together though, they are the definition of cute.  I love the way I see Rap hugging Julianna when they run up to one another in the airport or something.  It's adorable.

Then. The moment we have all been waiting for.  Jinni and Jimin.  Ship name- Jimni. I love him so fricken much. We were honestly the first ones together to cuddle and kiss. Jimin just has this personality that makes me want to melt every time I look into those brown eyes. Don't even get me started on when he flashed me his abs. OMG LIKE ITS SO HOT!! We just recently went on our first date. He took me to dinner and we had the best time laughing while calculating how many more bowls of rice he's had than Jungkook. Oh god. I'm completely hooked, I just need to be with him all the time.