Malls and Airports

Julianna's POV

So, we still haven't told our friends that we are leaving today. The boys decided we should hang out at the mall to spend some time with them before we leave.

Once we were at the mall jinni warns the boys and says, " don't go into hot topic or think geek. We don't want you to get mobbed got it?"

All the boys agreed as we went our separate ways. We only got 10 feet away from them when Suga comes and asks in Korean," where is hot topic so we can avoid it?"

Jill was very confused and says," What are you saying? How do you guys even understand?" And points towards Jinni,PJ, and I.

"Well he just asked where hot topic was." PJ said. Then she responds with," 2nd floor. Don't you dare go in that store."
She then grabs his collar and threatened to whoop his ass if he did.

After that little scene, all of us girls went to the food court so we could ease telling them we were leaving for Korea.

"Okay guys, I need to tell you all something." I said.

" What's wrong?", " I swear if it was Rap I'll use my potato powers.", " Yes!?".
That's all I hear out of Sam, Lauria, Jill, and Gabby's mumbled mess.

"We are going back to Korea later today. Infires right?" I said with a nervous chuckle.

Lauria starts to cry because she doesn't want us to forget or lose contact with them. Sam understands but wished we would have stayed longer in New York. Jill and Gabby  are slightly sad but they know it's a choice we made a long time ago.

"We promise that we will call you everyday when we get back to Korea, we could never forget about our best friends." Jinni says.

We all had a big group hug, then went back to eating our Wendy's. We decided to go to Hot Topic to find BTS merchandise afterwards.

Once we got to the second floor, the tiny store was completely packed and we had no idea why. But through the mess I see a tall bright orange haired boy with 6 of his friends. I automatically knew it was V and the boys and that they broke our only rule.

" Of course! We say not to go and they go!" I yelled.

The 7 of us hauled our way through all the girls to pull the 7 idiots out of the store. We rush our way back to the van to have Jinni curse them out in Spanish about how stupid they were to break the rules.  We dropped our friends off after a painful goodbye and went back to the hotel to go to the airport.

When we get to JFK, the paparazzi were bombarding us with flashing lights. Thank god we got to the plan and just got to sit down and relax for a long flight. I lay my head on Namjoon's shoulders as J-Hope films them speaking English. I started laughing my butt off when Rap said," Do you know Antartica? And, Jimin, you got no jams."

Well, back to Korea we go.