When We Told Our Friends

PJ P.O.V

We are on our way to one of our friends houses where all of our friends are meeting. Why you may ask? Well, we decided as couples and friends to tell them about our relationships and new friendships.

Once we got there Julianna, Jinni, and I went up to the door. We told everyone else to stay in the car until we gave them the signal. When the door opened, there stood Lauria.

"Hey guys! Come in." she said.

We walked in and everyone screamed "Heeeeyyyy!!!!"

"Hey guys." Jinni says, "What's up?"

"Nothing much. What about you guys? We haven't seen you in forever. What have you been up to?" Sam said.

"Well we found some people that make us very happy and we made some friends that some of you might know." Julianna said.

"Are we ever going to meet them?" Jill asked.

"Yes but you have to try to guess first who they are." Jinni said

While they were trying to guess I went and gave them the signal. Once I saw them reach the door, I went back to where I was standing.

"Times up." I said.

Then they walked through the door. Once they walked in Lauria almost fainted, Sam stood there with a shocked face nothing else, and Jill and Gabby were just confused.

"It's BTS!" Lauria said.

"Yes it is. We also want you guys to guess who we are with." Jinni said.

"This is hard." Lauria said.

"It is especially hard when you don't know who they are." Jill said.

It took a couple of seconds but someone got one right.

"I know one. Jinni is with Jimin because all Jimin has been doing is making googly eyes at Jinni this whole time. Then Suga is with somebody because he is smiling like an idiot." Sam said

"Correct!!" Jinni screamed. Jimin went and joined Jinni next to her.

"Suga is with PJ because she told me that he was her bias." Lauria said, "And if the theme keeps going,  that means Rap monster is with Julianna." Lauria said.

"Nice job Laur." I said. They both joined us.

"Okay. We know who you are dating but who are these guys." Jill said.

"How about we have Sam or Lauria tell you." Jinni said.

"You know who they are!?" Gabby said.

"Yep." Sam said.

"They are BTS." Lauria says.

After they introduced themselves we all sat down on the couch and of course V asks who their biases are.

"Sam can you go first." Lauria says.

"Sure. Mines V." Sam said.

V winked at her and moved his seat closer to her.

"Okay. Uh, mines J-Hope." Lauria said.

J-Hope started clapping and screaming "Yay! I AM SOMEONES HOPE!"

The rest of the night consisted of fun games and J-Hope screaming "I hate snakeu!" After seeing their pet snake.

I guess they approve of them because I didn't see anyone not getting along. All I saw was them giving them talks,when they thought we left the room. I can't wait till next time we can hang out with them. 

 It costs a lot to go back and forth from Korea to New York. At one point I pulled Julianna over and asked her, "How are we supposed to tell them we are going back to Korea tomorrow?'

"I haven't thought about that but let's wait till tomorrow. Let's have a good time right now." Julianna said.