Chapter 4

Lauren's POV
Justin dropped me off. Everything that happened last night was a blur but it was a good thing. I missed Justin's presence and everything he stood for. I am glad he still loved me because deep down I knew I still loved him back. It didn't matter how much I tried to push myself away from Justin. I knew that I was meant for his lustful eyes and his hands only.

I poured the coffee into my cup as I hear Brody come downstairs.

"How was your night?" He blurted making me jump.

"Fine. Where were you?" I asked with a simple smile.

"None of your concern. Where were you?"

"Makayla picked me up." I lied continuing to pour the coffee into my cup.

"Why would you lie to me?" Brody said raising his voice grabbing a cup from the pantry.

I turn around skittish. "Don't yell at me."

"Or what, Justin will jump me? You date me remember?" He said pointing his index finger in my face.

"And you date me remember." I barked back thinking back to what Justin said about that Alicia girl. Justin could be right, I never know what Brody does at work. I am too busy myself to worry about him.

"You really believe Justin over your own boyfriend." He chuckled.

I put my top of my coffee cup on as I sat quietly not knowing what to say back.

"Well?" He asked again.

"Justin, wouldn't lie to me Brody." I mumbled before walking to the door.

"How would you know?" He said easing up a bit.

"Because through our once relationship. He never once lied or made me feel like I was in danger. Both in which you are doing right now asshole. You don't know our past and you sure as hell don't know Justin like I know Justin." I hissed.

Brody didn't say anything back. His facial expression was cold and pale. I was right and Brody couldn't stand being wrong especially with me.

Justin was himself around me. Something even Selena wasn't able to do. I helped Justin break out of his shell. And he helped heal me emotionally and physically from what I ran away from in Miami. Brody will never be Justin. No matter what he does or how hard he tries. Justin will have him dominated in every way.

I walked out the house to my car. I pulled out my phone to text Justin on what happened with Brody. Hopefully he would do lunch with me or something.

Justin's POV
I walked down the hall to Brian's office. I knocked on the door.

"It's open." He shouted.

I opened it. "Hey, are you going to send the financial sheet for the month?" I asked.

"Finishing it up now. Going to send it over." He said clicking on his computer without looking at me.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was Lauren. I pulled it out and smiled until I saw what she wrote.

"Hey, can we get lunch or something today cause I need it. Brody kind of scared me this morning." She typed.

I typed back, "What do you mean?"

Two things I didn't like in one sentence Brody the plastic Ken doll and my baby scared. Some things just pissed me off. Scratch that, a lot of things piss me off. But nothing makes me more mad when someone made Lauren scared or hurts her.

She was typing back immediately, "He scared me Justin. Isn't that enough. Like I don't wanna face him after what happened. He has never acted like that before."