Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

Swallowing hard on my pride. I try to get myself out of bed. As I fall to the ground. Keegan and Makayla both help put me back into the bed. I could feel myself slowly losing vision. Where was Justin? I began to shake in fear, trying to get up once again. 

"Lauren, you should really lay down. This isn't going to help you." Keegan says watching me slowly grab the hospital phone. 

"Someone has to make sure he's okay." I studder each word. Each one sounding weaker than the last.

"I think right now, you should worry about your own health before you go and wander for the man you just kicked out of this room."

Taking a deep breath, Makayla had brought in the nurses as they shut off the TV making me lose my mind a little more.

Jason's POV

Scooter and I walking into the jail. I could tell how irritated Scooter was.

"How could you guys let him get this bad?" Scooter spat.

"He's a man. If ever wants to breathe or love, he has to fix himself." I shake my head in disgust. "You sound just like Lauren."

Scooter stops walking before turning around to me, "Lauren was the best thing to happen to your brother." He says pointing his finger in his face. "And all he did was push her away like he does everyone." 

"Well it's a little more to it than that. He didn't want her putting her life on hold for him. So he pushed her on the way he thought she should go." I say defending my twin brother.

"Little did he know, it was his biggest regret. No chick stuck up for him like she did. No one in his family did the things she did for him. Not even him." He says glaring with anger. "You stole the girl that he was going to propose to, had two kids with her." He says making me remember exactly how I once felt about Justin. The things I did to him. No one ever made his life easy, but Scooter was right. Lauren did. And while they were together, he was happy for once. No matter what happened. She brought him back to his normal Justin self.

"I wasn't a good brother. I will admit. But-" 

"Nothing more." He says continuing to walk into the jail. Swinging open the doors to the jail and seeing one of the officers. He grins, knowing who we were there for. "I want to bail Justin Bieber out." 

"No can do." He says ignoring eye contact with Scooter.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I hiss. "We got millions to throw your way."

"Look, he is being interrogated right now. I will keep you posted though. Or you will found from the news media."

Slamming my palms on the desk. I notice Scooter glance at him, "Well can I talk to him. I am his manager."

The officer looked at Scooter and then at me. "Fine, but the look alike stays out here."

Rolling my eyes at his comment. They call an officer to take Scooter back. He glances at me, "Be good."

The gate buzzed when Scooter went behind it. I see him disappear into the distance. Leaving me alone with these fucking crooked cops.

Justin's POV

"You have a visitor, Bieber." The Detective told me. 

I shrug, "It's not like I give a fuck."

I see Scooter in the doorway, "You probably should."

I say nothing looking at him and the detective. "Are we done?"

"No." The detective says. "Your manager would like to speak to you." He says letting Scooter be alone with me.