Chapter 6

Justin's POV

I had to go to my office to make sure everything was taken care of as me and Lauren were going on my yacht today. I jingle my keys to find the one to unlock it before I hear a voice making me jump.

"What are you doing?" She blurted out.

"Leaving. Something you need to do." I barked back at Hailey who stood there angry. 

Hailey annoyed the absolute shit out of me. I was sick of seeing her face and shitty ass flirtations to get in my pants.

"You know something. My dad has tried to contact you." She said putting a hand on her hip.

I turn around rolling my eyes. "I know and I am not interested." I hissed as I continued to walk to my car.

"Why?" She stomped her feet following me. "You got that fat whore back in your life and your the dumb Justin again." 

"She isn't fat you twig. She's thick. And as far as I am concerned. You are the one who is driving around in a car that I bought you. Not your daddy. Not mommy. Me. So hush up gold digger." I say unlocking my car door.

She gasped that I went there. "You bought it out of love you asshole."

I rolled my eyes, "I bought it so your dad would maybe leave me alone and it worked." I laugh turning around to her. "And those big fake diamond earrings." I say pointing at her earrings.

"These aren't fake." She jeered.

"Sure they aren't. You know you make yourself so fucking open for any wealthy man because you know you will never make it without one." I say opening my car door. "And another thing you really need to stop hanging out with my hoes. It doesn't help you. It makes you and them look stupid. What do you do all day?" I chuckle as I shut the door and started my car.

I roll down my window, "Actually you know what. I know what you stupid twats do when together. Talk about me and my dick. And how much of an asshole I am because you are all wealthy dick seekers." I smile as I drive away. 

"Fuck you Justin." Hailey yelled.

"Yeah. Yeah." I roll my eyes.

Lauren's POV

I look at myself in the mirror at myself in my bikini. I lost most of my pregnancy fat but still. I wasn't those skinny girls. I wasn't a model or something you would see walk down any runway for my looks. Maybe a damn glasses commercial. I was so fucking insecure about it. I see my phone buzz with a text from Justin.

"On my way. What's your address?" 

I sent him the address. It kind of felt sending him my address for the simple fact that he knew where I lived now. What if he pulled up one night to fuck up Brody? I mean this was my house so Brody couldn't fight me or kick me out but still. I didn't like Justin when he showed his ass like angry arrogant asshole that he was.

I walk out to see Brody in the kitchen pouring a glass of wine for two. He was on the phone with somebody. I tiptoe to listen closer.

"Would you stop talking like that." He said with a chuckle. "You know how my life is. Just please stop with the crazy nonsense." 

Who the hell was he talking to? I roll my eyes as I continue to eavesdrop. 

"No. Listen to me. You know the situation I am in. I love ya just be patient with me. Okay." He laughs. I get up from the corner making him stiffen. 

"Hey. Hey." I say.

"I've got to go." Brody says hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" I ask pushing him against the counter.