Marco freaking Polo

It's official.

I hate the game Marco Polo.

If you don't know what this is, it's a game where one person closes their eyes and yells Marco continuously while the other people are yelling Polo continuously. The person saying Marco is trying to tag Polo.

Annieway, I'm on vacation. It's the last day and I'm just lounging by the pool, reading my book I just got for ten cents at a store (Blue Moon by Alyson Noël). It gets too a pretty emotional part of the story and all of the sudden I hear "MARCO!!"

And omg I'm about to lose it. Nonono those people are not going to start playing the most loud and obnoxious pool game in the middle of my emotional scene.

So they play. It's awful. They were soo loud.

So I go to the bathroom to try to avoid it. BUT THEY WERE SO LOUD I COULD STILL HERE THEM.

In the bathroom, I noticed that there was a list of pool rules and one of them said "No Marco Polo type games."

Which gets me even more worked up since ITS AGAINST THE RULES TO PLAY THE STUPID GAME.

I calmly walk back to my chair and try to zone into the book and forget everything around me but I couldn't. I almost lost it.

So o left the pool area and went back to the room to find THAT I COULD HEAR THEM FROM MY ROOM.

So now here I am, ranting to you, about a group of really annoying rascals that I mentally picture dying.

The end.