Music Confession

After reading this please don't hate me.

I really don't want you to hate me because I know how some people can be really touchy on this subject.

I am apart of the 5% of the population who doesn't like music.

I even don't like watching people listen to it.

I don't even like watching people enjoy it.

Am I a bad person...?

Granted I like singing music, and I like making harmony with random songs I hear on the radio.

For instance, if the song is sung in a really low octave, then I will sing it in a higher octave.

I only like songs that challenge my voice and is challenging to sing.

But just listening to it without singing is just boring and I don't see the purpose.

I guess feeling feels? I don't get that with music.

I barely get it at all to be honest tho. Feeling feels just doesn't happen.

EXCEPT FOR LIKE CERTAIN MOVIES LIKE STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS WHERE (SPOILER ALERT) HAN SOLO GETS STABBED BY HIS SON

but that's it

This is my opinion so please don't try to convince me otherwise. I hate when I tell someone I don't like it and then they make comments like "why?" And I'm like uhhhh because I don't? Then they say "it's beautiful" and I'm like can you say that in a way that doesn't make it seem like a fact? Because it obviously is an opinion.

I may come back and add to this is spending happens with someone.

I HATE OPINION JUDGERS