pregnant with austin mahone

5 months later

Emilys pov

Today is our 5 month anniversary and in 3 days is my 18 birthday I am so exicted. There is so much going on like Emma and Alex moved in. 2 months ago Austin and I bought a pent house it is 2 strories high and on one side is Austin's and is room and on the other side is Emma and alex's room. They moved in because there family and they got kicked out. Austin and I decided to just stay home for our anniversary and watch pretty little liars. I recorded it just in case something happened (wink wink). Today has been a very quite dat Austin and Alex went to the studio and gym you know man stuff and Emma and I are putting up pictures and watching pretty little liars. Well really its Emma hanging up.the pictures and me watching pretty little liars.

"Emily I need your help." She said

"What."

"Which picture?"

"I don't know its your choice "

"Ok your no help what so ever"

"Ok bye bye"

I went back and dosed off to sleep.

Austin's pov

"Which one do you think" I asked alex

"I don't know I just want to go home and see my girlfriend "

"Ok I know which one I want"

"Can I have that one please?" I said pointing to the one on the left with three diamonds and a huge diamond in the middle. Perfect.

We got to the car and started singing holy Gail by Justin timberlake. Ha we are good singers.

I walked into the house and found my beautiful girlfriend sleeping on the couch I picked her up and brought her to our room this she will sleep like a baby on king size memory foam bed she falls asleep so easlie in this. I set her down and went to go watch Tv.

Emilys pov

I woke up to Austin and I awe we are so cute.I looked at my phone and it was 330. I got up and looked in the mirror yikes I look like a monster when I wake up. I fixed my hair andfe went to the Tv room I can always find them there.

"Bout time you woke up" Emma said

"Shut your face hole" I said back everyone knows how grumpy I get when I get up.

"Change of plans go get ready" Austin said

"Ok"

I went to go take a warm shower that felt good. I finish my shower and got dressed in a short purple dress with black heels and a ton of braclets. I did my hair curled of course and my makeup. I put in big hoops and a ring (because I don't have one). I went downstairs and saw my handsome.e man standing waiting for me.

"Omg you look to beautiful you ready"

"Thanks and ya bye Emma bye Alex"

"Hey not too much fun" Emma said as we were walking out the door.

We got to Capizio mountian. And there Austin and I had a picnic and we sat on his car. After we ate we danced and in the middle of the dance Austin hot on one knee

OMFG IS HE PROPOSING I THJNK HES FUKING PROPOSING HES PULLING OUT A BOX OH GOD omg. EMILY BREATH.

"Emily you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I think you are the most prettiest person ever and I don't want to live my life without anyone but you I love you will you marry me" OMG DID HE REALLY JUST ASK ME TO MARRY HIM EMILY THINK.

"Ummmmmm"