pregnant with austin mahone

Emilys pov

Its been one months and it is so hard I get the weirdest craving right now I am craving a frappuchino. We are going to the doctors to see how the baby is doing. I cant wait to see my beautiful child. We are also finding out the gender of the baby. I cant wait. I woke up at seven and went down stairs and made breakfast. After the doctors Austin and I are going Christmas shopping for everybody. After I finished breakfest Austin walked down stairs he looks so cute when he just gets up.

"Hey" I said kissing him.

"Hi" Austin said back in his huscky man voice. Hot.

"Today's a big day" I said

"Yup so what time is the oppointment at?" Austin said

"10 so we better get ready to go soon" I said

"I'm going to up stairs to get ready" we both said simultaneously we got upstairs and I went to go take a shower I made sure the water was warm. It always has to warm. I finished my shower and went to go get dressed. I put on my yoga pants leggings of course and my boyfriend crew shirt. With my dark blue vans and my hair naturally curly hair.

With makeup of course.

It was nine so Austin and I had to leave so I told Emma were we where going . We left and went to starbucks yes. We left starbucks and then Austin's new song banga banga came on so we were jamming that is what we always do. We pulled into the doctors and walked in.

"Hi Emily mahone"

"Oh yes for ten the doctor will be out in a minute." She said

I went to go sit with Austin and drink my drink.

"Emily " the nurse called my name Austin and I got up and walked to her. We waited in gbe room for about five minutes. Then the doctor came in.

"Hello how are you " he said

" I'm good how are you. " I said

"Good thanks any questions since I last saw you?" He said

" yea my sister is also pregnant and also one month but her stomach isn't as big as mine"

"Well how many is she having? " he said

" one that's what the doctor said"

"Well we will see what the problem is". I nod and he puts the gel stuff on my stomach and drops the big news.

"I see what it is"

"What is it "

" your having twins!"

"Omg really" I say looking at Austin.

"Would you like to know the genders? " he said

"Yes "

"Your having twin girls "

"Omg" i said crying with joy.

We left the doctors and sat in the car for a minute. And the looked at eachother wow twins.

"Can we go shopping now?" I asked

"Yes" Austin said

Austin's pov

Wow twins this is crazy ok well off to shopping

Emilys pov

I knew what to get Emma she wanted a dog and I was going to make that happen. We walked into the place and found the perfect one she has been wanting a dog since we were little I told the lady which one I wanted and told Austin the one I wanted and of course he go it for me. Toby is Emma's dogs name and he is a shchaweenie. We are picking him up in a week and making him stay with Austin's mom till its Christmas we got him a bed and we got my dog a bed and toys and everything that was nessisary. My dogs name is rosie and she is a pekanese. Cute as a button.

We finished shopping and went home and rosie was so cute and we had to bring her out. Alex and Emma loved rosie we made her bed and went right into training her.

Emma's pov

Omg I ant a dog so bad I am not going to tell Alex because I think Emily is getting me one....