pregnant with austin mahone

Emma's pov

I walked in and saw my brother cory he was in jail for 3 years for raping my little sister who was 5 years old.he was standing there with a knife in his hand luckily Athena Ava and Nicole were with Austins mom.emily walked in and put her purse down and saw that cory was there.

"What do you want cory?" She said

"I want her" he said pointing at me

"No." Emily said

Just then Austin walked in and I saw Alex in the corner of my eyes. I saw him on the phone really Alex your going on your phone now. Cory kept coming closer and closer to me I kept going farther and farther away. Austin finally stepped in front of me and stopped cory.

"Dude get away from her " Austin said

"Fine ill just take her" he said grabbing Emily

"What do you think you are doing with her " Alex said trying to take his hand off Emily. By this time the baby's were with Austin's mom. Alex took me and Austin went to go hit cory.

"If you hit me I hurt her" cory said

"Let her go" I said

"Then come with me" cory said

"What do you want cory,money food drugs a job JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT" I said by this time I was crying. Cory took Emily and smacked her I could see the flame in Austin's eyes. Bye then I could see cory had a gun stashed into his pocket.I made Austin step back and when he did cory took Emily with him in the car we called the police and they said cory escaped from jail.we got in the car and I tested Emily bcuz I knew she had her phone she alwasys has ber phone.

Me:where are you guys going what street are you at

Emily:to the cabin in the woods and cabin dr

Me:ok

Emilys pov

Cory was there and he took me and melt hitting me we were going very fast and there was a car coming I saw the gun in his pocket and then I heard the police. Thank God. Cory was going faster and then the other car was coming very fast. The car hit our car and then the gun went off the car bursted into flames and then it went black.

I woke up to being in the hospital and Austin right next to me. I was so confused what was going on. I looked at Austin and saw him holding Ava and Nicole. Such a sweet father.

"What happened" I said asking austin

"You were in a car crash and broke your leg." I could hear he was getting teary

"Baby its ok can I see Ava" I said while he handed over ava

"You are such a great mother "

I looked at Austin smiling. We have to give the baby's to Alex and Emma for them to watch them so Austin can stay over night. Alex and Emma came to take the baby's and check on me. They visited and then left by the time they left it was 11 I was tired and so was Austin. Austin crawled into bed and then we both fell asleep. When I woke up I went home I sat on the couch and watched pretty little liars

AN: hey I'm writing a new book catfished by horan. Hope you like it beautifuls -Emily xxx