pregnant with austin mahone

Emilys pov

"Ummmm" really Emily um? "Yes" there you go just then Austin picked me up and spinner me around and kissed me. On our way home to the house we just smiled and talked about our life's and the wedding.

We got home and heard a weird noise. "What is that?" Austin said.

"Omg I think that is Emma!" I said"Is she moaning?" He said. Everything for Emma and I is a compation( a/n I don't know if I speller that correct truk it). So I had to moan the loudset.

Austin and I went up stairs and started kissing and then I found out he was INSIDE ME EWWW. But I enjoyed it.he started leaving love bites and I started leaving love bites on him too.

Austin's pov

BEST SEX EVER!

emilys pov

I woke up in the morning warm and cold but Austin was keeping me warm. I felt something come up oh no I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Austin was there holding my hair and circling my back I finished throwing up flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

"Are you ok?" Austin asked me.

"Ya"

I walked down the stairs to talk to Emma and she said the same thing happened to her. We went to the store and we both got the test.

We went home and took the test we waited and then the answer we are both......