A New Little Friend

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NEW HOME?!?!" You shout at him. "Listen it'll only be temporary. I just need you here just in case I decided." You look at him your face slowly turning back to your normal skin color. "Think about what?" You asked. He turns at you with a yellow glowing eye. "Stay here real quick." He opens a portal and jumps through. Leaving you alone at this... white void. You decide to lay down. The ground feels cold but you can live with it. Everything turns darker again. You fall asleep. You wake up in you dream. This time in a meadow of blue bonnets. You look around. It seemed to be sunset. You sit up and look at the sky. You feel peaceful. You start to hear footsteps come towards you. It was Error. He smiled. You didn't cringe though. It felt... nice? He sat down next to you and watched the sunset. The blue bonnets looked beautiful. You look at him. "Isn't this beautiful?" You ask. He smiles. "Not as beautiful as you." He slowly leans in. Everything turns white.
You wake up rubbing your eyes yawning. You see your favorite colored blanket on you. You look around seeing no one around. You call for Error. He's upside down hanging from nothing. "Yellow!" He says smiling. You didn't cringe but smiled back. "Wow someone's happy to see me huh?" You look at him confused. "O-oh yeah! Um yeah..." you replied nervously "Am I crushing on a skeleton?" you thought to yourself. You start to twist your hair with your fingers, blushing slightly. "So how's that dream of yours?" He says out of nowhere. "Wha- um..." You realize he know about your dream. "I- um well..." He starts to laugh. "Kiddo you're adorable!" He yells. You cover your face with the blanket. "Shut up!" You reply embarrassingly. "Hey kiddo. Come on!" He sits down next to you. "Remember when I said you where cute? Don't think I don't feel the same." He leans in just like the dream. He gives you what seemed to be a kiss. You blush. "E-Error. Um..." You kiss him back and quickly hide your face. "Aw! Don't hide your face sweetie! I'd like to see it." You slowly remove the blanket. He looks at your eyes and strokes his finger through your hair. "That's my beautiful girl." He kisses you again. "Hey I have something for you!" He teleports a bag. "Here!" He says after pulling out your stuffed animal. "I went back to your home and got this little guy! Just to make you feel safer!" You hug the stuffed animal. You remember your Grandparents giving this to you when you where little. "I did see you asleep though, so I got you a blanket and watched how cute you where." He said smiling. You seemed confused. "Wait... You watched me sleep?" You question him. "Yeah?" He shrugs "Their's nothing wrong with that right?" Your eyes narrowed at him. "How long have you been alone?" He looks shocked at the question. "A-alone? I'm not alone! I've got sans!" He teleports a sans puppet and hugs it. "This guy has always been with me!" He says smiling at the doll. "I guess we both have a habit of stuffed animals huh?" You reply. "Yeah! I guess so." He leans next to you wrapping his arm around you. He opens his mouth a little. "UM? You have a mouth?" You asked in shock. He chuckles "Of course!" He sticks three of his tongues out. Your jaw is wide open. "More than one? But h-" he starts licking your neck.  You tremble a bit. "Error... w-what are you doing?" You ask him. He stops for a second. "Just having fun."