Just another glich

You're asleep, and you're in your dream once again.
You look around to see more of a pleasant place. It was cloud you where sitting on. It felt nice and soft. It was the afternoon and you could see the whole world on that cloud. You see another cloud come towards you. Error was on it. "Huh?" You question. You realize you can control what you say in the dream. "Howdy doll! Like it?" He says while waving his hand. "You're doing this?" You ask him. "Sort of. After all this is YOUR dream!" He shouts happily. He starts to lie down on the cloud falling asleep. You do the same. Everything fades white
You wake up to see Error asleep. You felt... odd. You looked under the covers. "Still naked?" You think to yourself. "I...guess it wouldn't hurt." You start to touch yourself for a little bit. You accidentally let a moan out. He didn't seem to wake up from that. You start to moan more and say his name quietly. "Oh. Error..." You say softly "you're doing so well!" That's when you shout his name really loudly. "OH ERROR!!! HARDER BABE!!" You cover your mouth after saying that. You look over to see Error staring at you wide awake. "It's um..." You start "I-it's not what it looks like!" You pull your hands from the covers and fold them. Error sits up wide awake. "If you really want me that bad... then why didn't you just say so?" He pins you down onto the bed. "W-wait! Error what are you doing?" You ask "I'm just gonna steal something from you!" You says quietly. You hastily ask. "A-and what would t-that be?" His eye glows yellow and gets a big smirk. "Your virginity." He whispers. You look shocked. "B-but Error. I-I um..." You start. Error interrupts you. "You helped me. Now let me help you!" He smirks. "Okay doll, put your legs on my shoulders!" You do as he said. He licks his non-existing lips. "That's my girl..." He smiles again. His dick was glowing dark blue. You look over at it nervously. "H-how is THAT going to fit in me exactly?" You tremble a bit. "Easy!" Error starts "Like this!" He thrusts in. "Ahh AHHH!!" You managed moan out. "E-error!" He looks over at you. "O-oh g-God!" He yells. "S-so tight!" He's finally all the way in. "I-I told you! I-it's too big!" You shout. He starts thrusting in and out. You moan louder. "Error! O-oh fuck!" You yell. Error is gritting his teeth. "It's s-so tight!" You start to cum but he doesn't stop. "E-error?" You ask while moaning. He doesn't listen. He continues thrusting faster and faster. You finally say. "D-Daddy! It hurts!" He looks at you shocked at what you said. "D-daddy?" Error he starts thrusting slower. "Did y-you just call me daddy?" You look nervous not responding. "Well... if that's what you want to call me. Then go right ahead!" He says going faster again. You moan louder and louder by the minute. He starts to moan loud. "S-SAY IT!" He shouts "C-CALL ME DADDY!" You look at him nervously "D-d- daddy!" You finally say. He starts to smirk more. "Good girl!" He starts grabbing your ass. "Say it again!" He yells. "D-daddy! Oh! Daddy!" You yell. He seems pleased by what you're saying. The bed is squeaking to the thrusting. "T-that's m-my little g-girl! So great! S-so beautiful!" He continues saying. You start to stay silent. "H-hey! A-are you gonna tease m-me now?" He stops. Alright then. He thrusts really hard into you and hits your G-spot. You squeak and moan. "Who's quite n-now?" He asks. You moan very loud. "God damnit!!!" I-I'm gonna c-cum! Are you ready?" He says.  You look up at him. He stares at you and your eyes. "A-ah...." He started to cum. He slowly pulls his dick out. He lies down on the bed. "O-oh G-God!" He says looking down at his penis. "S-still coming."He looks at you and smiles. "You're so... beautiful. I can't believe that you let me do that to you!" He says. You smile "Of course!" You reply. "But... I'm just a... Glitch." He says to you. You look at him in shock. "G-glitch? You're not just a glitch you're so much more!" You say. You hug him in the bed. "I love you!" You say. He yawns "I-I love you too. So much." He falls asleep. You hear snoring. That makes you sleepy. Everything turns dark.