What a Suprise

"Woah!" You push him away for a second. "I-I'm not ready for this!" He sighs "I know but... okay. If you says so." He gets up walking away from you. "Hey where you going?" He turns around and snaps his fingers. A room appears. He closes the door. You sigh and lie back down. The floor seemed colder. You sighed feeling bad and everything slowly turns back.
You fall asleep and didn't expect what was ahead of you in your dream. You look around and see Error Sans in a dark room. You run up towards him. He shatters like glass as soon as you tap his shoulder. You start screaming and spiders start climbing on your back. You start coughing up spiders.
Everything fades black. You yank your head up in the air looking around. You gasp for air as you could hear your own heartbeat. "WHAT THE FUCK!" You think to yourself. "What the hell was that? Why did I have a nightmare?" You look around and hear you name being called from the room. You get up and slowly walk towards the room. It was Error. He was saying stuff like "Harder!" And "You're so sexy!" You slowly open the door seeing Error rubbing his dark blue dick with is hands. "Uh!!! I- I um..." He started. He pulls the blanket over himself. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" He starts to blush dark blue. "Error...What where you doing?" You ask. "I- I don't know how to explain... I kind of...." He starts. "You're just so... God damn HOT!" He yells. Your face turns red. "I am?" You ask. He smiles "I could've gotten anyone else from your world. But I got you! That's how hot I think you are!" You start to sweat and cover your face. He lies down on his back and sighs. You climb onto the bed. "Hey, what are you doing?" You kiss him. You start to see something glowing dark blue underneath the covers. "Heh. You're making me excited." He whispered. You stand up taking your shirt and pants off. You only have your bra and panties. You lie down on the bed smiling. He grabs your boob. You let out a small moan. He starts squeezing it hard. You moan louder. He chuckles. "My sweet heart! They're as cute as you!" He grabs your other boob and squeezes bother of them. You moan more. "Sit up." He says you sit up smiling and blushing red. He unhooks your bra. "Oops. My mistake." He says slyly. "Oh.. Don't worry." Your reply. You take your bra off and see Error stare. He sticks his tongues out. He grabs your shoulders and presses his face against your breast. "Error! What are you doing?" You giggle. He starts to lick your right boob this time. You moan a little more. "You like that don't you?" He says. "Uh. Uh huh!" You reply. You moan louder. He finally gets out from the covers revealing his cock glowing dark blue. You look down. He doesn't seem to notice. You grab the dick. He looks at you shocked.