My Kinky Girl

You wake up to see yourself still in bed, the same bed as last night. You were confused. "Where could he be?" You got out of bed, grabbed a towel to cover yourself and looked around. You looked to see Error with a puppet. You call for Error and he jumps. He pulls his puppet away. "Oh! Hey!" He says flustered. You had only a towel around you, and it was showing a bit of your cleavage. Error coughs. "Um... are y-you going to take a b-bath or what? You do have a t-towel on yourself." You look down at yourself. "I guess I should take a shower, do you have a bathroom?" Error snaps his fingers and another room appears, it was a bathroom. He walks over to you and give you a kiss before leading you there. Once left alone, you look around to see if anyone else is peaking. Then take off your clothes. One you did that you turned on the shower and scrubbed yourself. After a few minutes of washing your body, you hear the door creek open. You got nervous and froze. Only to hear a small zip in the corner. Then you hear the curtains slowly open. It was Error. He chuckles and asks, "May I join?" You hesitated but agreed. You knew he was erected though. So that got you nervous. Since the shower was small, he was practicing grinding his erection against you. You moan out his name a little under your breath. Then Error chuckled. You blush and continue to wash your body. Error starts to move his hand slowly to your clit and rub it. You stick your tongue out and moan louder. Error chuckled and moved your hair to the side. He started to bite the back of your neck.
...
..
.