My Sweet Little Girl

You start to slowly move down. "Aww!" Error starts "Are you going away?" You grab onto his cock. He moans. "Doll...what are you-" You start to suck of his dick slowly. "Oh f-fuck!" He moans. You're only able to fit a little more than the head of it. He grabs your head and pushes you more. You look up at him muffling. "W-what's that sweet heart? Speak up! I can't understand you with a dick in your mouth!" You start to chew on it. Error moans more. "Oh f-fuck! Oh s-shit!!!" You move your head up and down fast. He comes in your mouth. He moans one last time. "Oh m-man! You h-humans sure know how to suck so cock!" He looks over at you with a full mouth of cum. "Whatcha gonna do with that? SWALLOW!" He yells. You swallow it. It doesn't taste very good but you try not to make a bitter face. He smiles. "That's my little girl... Now roll over onto your stomach sweetie. You lie on your stomach. He squeezes your ass. Then spanks it. "I love that fat ass!" He yells with pride. You start to blush red. You feel three tongues touch your clit. You moan as he's licking your pussy. "Oh! Look how wet you are! It's so tasty and juicy!" You start to cover your face. A tongue starts to enter inside of you. You moan louder. "E-rror!!! I-I'm..." You start. "What is it?" Error asks. "I-I'm... I'm... Gonna cum!" You yell. "Let it all out babe! I wanna taste that sweet cum!" He says back. You start to spill cum on the bed. You're blushing red covering your face. "That's a good girl..." He whispers. He licks up your cum. You giggle a little because it's all over the bed. "What are you doing?" You ask him. "I said I wanted a taste of that sweet cum. Didn't I?" He replied slyly. You lie down onto your back again. He lies next you on the bed. He licks your lips with his tongue. "Was that supposed to be a kiss?" You ask "Yeah... I try my best despite not having lips." He smiles "You're my sweet little girl." He 'kisses' you again. "Good night, doll." He says. "Good night honey!" You reply lovingly. He flinched at the name but smiles about it and falls asleep. You slowly close your eyes. Everything becomes dark.