7

Hayes's POV

V sent a video: I turned my volume all the way up and the guys came over to watch it with me.

///

"OH MY GOD HAYES YOURE FAMOUS!"

///

"I thought you didt wanna tell her" Nash said.

"Her brothers secretly Cameron, yes, as in the one we know. Cameron Dallas. Let's go" I said.

We went to Cameron's house and knocked on the door.

Cam opened it. "Oh guys. Didt know you were here" he laughed nervously and looked around nervously.

"Yea, hey bro, don't mind if I go get a snack do you? Thanks" I said and ran into the kitchen.

She's not here.

I went into the living room.

Not here.

I went into the room Cam says to stay out of. 

It was a pink room, with white Christmas lights hung on the wall, a tv, a bean bag chair, a big pink mattress bed.

(I love pink.)

And V was sitting on her phone on the bed.

"Aye babe" I said.

She looked up. "Oh my god" she said and started laughing. 

"It's you. You're here. Right now? Oh my god" she said.

She got up and hugged me. "I don't think I mentioned it. I'm a hugger" she said laughing  and sitting back down.

"HAYES WHERE ARE YOU?" Cam yelled, probley from the kitchen.

"IN MY BAES ROOM" I said.

Cam, along with all the other guys, came in.

"I found out today the girl I've bin snap chatting for two almost three months is you're sister. She accidentally got you in a selfie. Then she found out I'm famous" I smiled.

"V! I thought you wanted to be a secret"

"I did you know how many turns I told him you were taking a piss so he wouldt ask for a photo?"

We all laughed.