17

Hayes's POV

Everyone was swimming. All the guys. I was sitting on a chair in a bathing suit, snap chatting V.

"Hayes you're obsessed" Nash said.

"What?" I said, not looking up.

"You love swimming, and Xbox, and you love the no phone at the dinner table rule, but now all you do is snap chat V, call V, FaceTime V, and go to V's house. Common. It's annoying" Nash said.

"That sucks" I said.

Nash got out the pool. "Know what else sucks?" "Hm?"

He took my phone, waved it in my face, and skipped it like a rock into the pool.

All the guys gaped or started laughing. "Hayes-Nash-oh my god" One of them said, but I was to busy jumping into the pool after it.

I swam and got it and got out. It wouldt turn on.

"NASH ITS BROKEN!" I yelled. "Umm that was the point" he laughed.

I ran inside, pretty much slipped 100 times, and yelled "Nila"

"Snitch" Nash said coming in the house.

"Hayes common he had a point" Gilinsky said as they walked in the house.

"What is it Hayes?" Nila said. "Nila, Nash threw my phone in the pool" I whined.

"Nash! Go to you're room and don't come out til-til I say so" Nila yelled.

"Ya Nash!" I yelled.

He scowled at me and went to his room.

"Hayes here's some money, go buy a new one" Nila said. I smiled "thanks Nila"

Before I went to buy a phone I went to V's house and she came with me.

"He really threw you're phone in the pool cause of me?" She laughed.

I nodded. "1) what a jerk and 2) maybe we do talk to much."

"Nah. That's what he wants us to think" I said in one of those movie voices and she laughed.