15

Hayes's POV

Finally I made her stop, when she fell asleep, and I carried her home. Only to realize I needed to wake her up o get her back in her room.

She wouldt wake up so I sighed and carried her to my house. All the guys looked at me, still playing Xbox. "Well, took her to a club." I sighed.

"Oh so the condom did come in handy!" Taylor yelled with a grin.

"No. I didt get drunk. Only her. And I didt take advantage of her" I said.

I paused. "But she grinned on me. And then fell asleep. And I couldt wake her up to climb back in her window. So I had to take her here" I said walking towards my room.

"Use protection" they all yelled in unison.

I laughed. "Thanks I will" I yelled back

"Wait what?" Nash said.

I closed my door with my foot and kinda threw her on my bed.

She groaned. "OH SO NOW YOU WAKE UP!" I yelled, joking. I heard the guys laughing.

"Hayes?" She said. I smiled. "That's me"

"What-what happened"

"So you got drunk, walked you home, you started grinding on me, fell asleep, couldt wake you up, couldt get you in the window, brought you here, talked oath the guys, threw you on the bed, you woke up, good morning" I smiled. It was 4:30 AM.

"Shut Cam gets up at 8 and I'm so tired" "oh you're tired? Really?" I said.

She got up. I hugged her. "Ok bye and hurry cause Cam will kill me if he finds out. Want me to walk you?"

"Nah. Talk to probley at 2 pm"

"Bye"

"Bye"

When she walked out I listened through the vents. She said bye to all the guys and they said bye.

I layed down and sighed, loving the feeling of finally laying in bed.

Then I smiled and thought about Victoria.